2007 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2007 Yukon GMC
Shop the 2007 Yukon GMC

Great SUV!

Very roomy and drive great! Everything about a 2007 gmc Yukon is great! Rides great! Very glad we bought one! We bought it from Lake Norman Motors in Denver,Nc. Great people that will do you right! Big Rob is the best! We will buy from them again!

Good car for a big family

I love this car because is big, and has everything that I like, has TV, sun roof, leather inside and extras

I purchased a 2007 GMC Yukon SLT

I'm loving everything about this SUV. I get better gas mileage on the Yukon than I did on my Trailblazer EXT considering that SUVs don't get great mileage anyway. Bigger is better. I should have purchased it sooner.

Horrible Gas Mileage - Traded for a Hybrid Denali

Great vehicle except for the fuel economy. Mostly driven in the suburbs & could only get 10-11 mpg. Lots of power though and a very comfortable. I TRADED IT for a Denali HYBRID which gets me 20 - 22 mpg under the same driving conditions. The Hybrid SAVES me $180+ per month in gas!! (15000 mi/yr @$3.50 /gal.) and I don't have to worry about some tree hugger vandalizing my SUV in a parking lot which happened with the old one but not with the 'Hybrid'.

Best valued SUV for the price

I bought the Yukon SLT 2007 fully loaded. Am I loving it? You bet! Comfort wise it's one of the best SUV in the market after Escalade, I think. Gas mileage is OK for such large vehicle and I drive it mostly in 2WD, making the performance sluggish. Overall it's a great vehicle for the buck!

3.7

2007 Yukon

Just purchased a 2007 GMC YOKON i love everything about it except the fact that it burns a lot of gas. As far as style and performance I'm loving it.

Best car I ever purchased

My recent purchase with cars.com was a great one that was easy and very satisfying, from the outside to the inside of the car, my purchase was all that I wanted and more, look forward to using the site for my next purchase, best car site I've been on!!!!!!

big girls like big trucks

This truck is a grade A in my book and with the tv my niece and nephew can leave me alone when driving.

4.4

My first Denali

After much research and looking for 7 months for the perfect vehicle i purchased my first Denali. Traded in my 01 Tahoe for a 1 owner Denali w/ just over 40k miles. Very pleased with my decision eventhough I was looking for a well equiped Tahoe. Very conforatble ride with the performance to get out of tight situations. The only issue I have noticed is the steering is not as tight as my Tahoe. I am very aware of the many electrical issues that are in blogs & forums. Best advice is do your homework. I bought at a fair price which makes it a great value.

Best SUV I owned

I purchased a 07 GMC Denali with the 6.2 / 380 HP V8 and 6-speed Trany. power everything, power running boards, heated seats and heated steering wheel, auto start, Nav, rear DVD, back up camera power sun roof, power lift gate, Jewel red color, lots of compliments on this rig, it just turned 80,000 miles, Gas mileage is predictable at 13-14 city and 17-18.7 on highway depending on speed, anyone who complains about the gas mileage on this is crazy, sure I would like to get 25 but I got what I expected, quality has been very solid, 2-times to the dealer in 80,000 miles both for minor warranty work, truck is close to a Escalade but $10k cheaper, my wife loves this SUV, my last 5 she did not want to drive. I drove several others imports to American and this was my favorite, My neighbor has a Toyota SUV and he gets worse mileage with a smaller motor, my friend has a mid size Honda SUV and beats my gas mileage by only 2-mpg and he can tow much and uses a old chevy pick up to get his boat in the water, for me to get a lot smaller SUV for only 2-mpg dont make sence, and my Denali rides like a dream compared to any other SUV I drove.