Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Best car yet

by from Charleston, SC on January 24, 2012

I chose the Hybrid Yukon Denali, and I love it. I wish there were more storage compartments, but it's got everything I would ever want in a powerful SUV and looks great! The average fuel MPG is less than what is advertised, but still much better than the non-hybrid version. Very happy so far, but I've only had it for 2 months.

Very Good Mileage In A Large, Comfortable SUV

by from Ben Wheeler, Texas on November 5, 2013

We bought this vehicle to replace a much smaller import car which we used for travel. Our fifty-something year old bodies were just not as comfortable in the car as they used to be. The Yukon Hybrid has proven thus far to be a great solution for us. Comfortable, but reasonably affordable to use for travel.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Gmc Yukon Hybrid

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2010 gmc yukon_hybrid

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.