2010 Yukon Hybrid

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2010 GMC Yukon Hybrid?

Best car yet

by Greenie from Charleston, SC on Tue Jan 24 2012

I chose the Hybrid Yukon Denali, and I love it. I wish there were more storage compartments, but it's got everything I would ever want in a powerful SUV and looks great! The average fuel MPG is less than what is advertised, but still much better than the non-hybrid version. Very happy so far, but I've only had it for 2 months.

Very Good Mileage In A Large, Comfortable SUV

by HFR from Ben Wheeler, Texas on Tue Nov 05 2013

We bought this vehicle to replace a much smaller import car which we used for travel. Our fifty-something year old bodies were just not as comfortable in the car as they used to be. The Yukon Hybrid has proven thus far to be a great solution for us. Comfortable, but reasonably affordable to use for travel.

Our Take on the 2010 GMC Yukon Hybrid

Editor's note: This review was written in March 2009 about the 2009 GMC Yukon Hybrid. Limited reliability data have since emerged, rendering a predicted reliability score of Average from Consumer Reports for a new Yukon Hybrid. To see other changes for 2010, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

There I was, throwing a laptop bag into my GMC Yukon Hybrid test car, when a guy pulled up next to me. He lowered his window and peevishly hollered: "Why don't you invest in some hybrid technology that actually gets you better gas mileage, huh, buddy?" (Yep: "some hybrid technology." I'm not making this up.)

We might have had quite an instructive debate had the traffic light... Read More