2005 Gmc Yukon Xl

CONDITION

by from West Milford NJ on June 14, 2011

THE CONDITION WHEN I SAW THIS CAR WAS EXCELLENT INSIDE AND OUT....I LIKE THE UNIQUE STYLE OF THIS CAR BECAUSE OF THE CHROMING ALL AROUND...IT HAS LOTS OF EXTRAS PUT INTO IT...IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAR THAT HAS A GREAT VALUE AND IN MINT CONDITION THIS IS THE CAR FOR YOU.

Roadmaster

by from WIsconsin on January 13, 2014

If you need to go cross country in any weather safely, there is no better vehicle. I live in Wisconsin and must travel in snow and I can tell you nothing on the road is better than this full sized Yukon. I have owned 2 and will always have one in my fleet.

Un-Bee-Leave-Able

by from Bethesda, MD on January 24, 2013

SLT AutoRide Stabilitrak XM radio OnStar...every option known make this the most comfortable vehicle I own. I’m single but like its comfort & room. Set the cruise control to 60mph, never touched the brake from NJ-to-MD = 21.4mpg (took a pic of the DIC to prove it). Normally figure 18/20mpg highway. Picked the 2005 for its glass & steel vs. the 2007+ w/plastique & plastique! Really proves itself in the snow going to my ski condo at Snowshoe, WV. Tried to skid it around and do donuts in an iced parking lot up on the mountain – it won’t! The Stabilitrak kicks in and it’ll simply go where you point it. Love all the features you can customize on it, when & which lights come on, mirrors can auto-adjust when in Reverse if you want, turn off the beep & flash when you lock it, etc. etc. Tons of functions you can easily personalize.

Cant go wrong

by from new york on June 8, 2013

i was looking to buy a truck but didnt know which one i wanted. i knew that room was a premium notion because going to Lowes and costco with a car doesnt cut it. So i went looking for a denali.Found an 05 with 69000 miles on it. man this thing is a beast it moves but will drink the gas. but i had a infiniti q45 so drinking gas is nothing new. big comfy seats. i love it. Buy one now u will love it Cant wait for some snow!

great family car:^)

by from Silverton, OR on April 7, 2014

I bought my car at Hubbard Chevrolet in Hubbard Oregon. This car is super roomy, and makes me feel very safe . I had an AWESOME experience shopping for this car with a great dealer from Hubbard Chevrolet name Jim Frogge. He made my car shopping so much fun! Had me laughing up till I left the car lot. Most fun I have had EVER buying a car. ;^) All in all I'm very happy with my GMC.

2500 With Quadrasteer

by from on October 29, 2013

I owned one until some ahole stole it from me in Atlanta. GREAT truck...mine was like this one except I had big mudders on it. I miss that car....snif

Most comfortable ever

by from on July 5, 2017

Great family vehicle, very comfortable with lots of room and a DVD player for entertainment on those long family road trips.

Great family vehicle

by from Va beach on June 14, 2017

Love this vehicle,great for road trips or just driving around town. The fold down third row seating is a great feature to have. My son loves the fact that he can watch his DVDs while on the road.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2005 gmc yukon_xl

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.