2008 Gmc Yukon Xl

Best Available

by from Washington DC Metro Area on April 13, 2009

Best SUV I've ever owned. Perfect for my family needs!! I've tried Ford, Lincoln, Toyota, Lexus and Hummer, but this Denali XL is by far the most practicle yet offering the luxury I like.

2008 GMC Yukon XL 1500

by from Ontario, Oakville on February 10, 2008

I like the Yukon XL 1500 because it has good styling good choice of exterior colors good interior features. And there is a lot of space in the back for a bike. Or something big.

Very Roomy

by from on March 12, 2010

I really like this car the only problem I have had with this car is the cloth i got sticks to everything and The dealer instaled features had probles when we first bought it but that is only cause those are the things i decided to get but other wise i love this car/ but i like the escalade esv better.

Can't Go Wrong with This Vehicle

by from Florida on October 10, 2011

I've owned two GMC Yukons. I've never had a problem out of either one. Oil changes, tires, batteries, and light bulbs are all I've ever had to attend to. The XL is roomy and comfortable. The Denali is the business!

Love the Denali

by from Wisconsin on October 4, 2012

I have had a Denali XL for 2 1/2 years. It's the best SUV that I have ever owned! It is powerful, it grabs peoples' eye and it's so great to drive! It's great for road trips or just driving around the city. I previously had a 2003 Denali. The 2008 is hands down, night vs day, a hundred times better!! It has such a great ride and the features are so phenominal. GMC really stepped it up with this generation of the Denali! Very Satisfied!

Awful Vehicle

by from North Carolina on December 28, 2009

This is most definately the worst vehicle I have ever owned. Yes there is power under your right foot, but every thing else around that is completely useless. The handling is pathetic. I sold mine after 5 months. Never again!

Not Nice

by from Bradlley, IL on September 14, 2011

This is not a nice truck. Do not buy it. Buyer beware this is not all that it is cracked up to be. Be careful not to get taken for a ride.

Great for big families

by from Colorado Springs, CO on September 18, 2017

the Yukon XL Denali was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. It's just the right size for a family of 7. It has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology!
Not Rated Reliability

Great family vehicle

by from Yakima wa on May 14, 2017

I am a mom of 6 and this vehicle took us everywhere with no issues, will be buying another soon! It was equipped with DVD and premium sound leather seats that were easy to clean plenty if leg room for the bigger kids lots of storage room great vehicle for the money!

Not the best purchase we've made.

by from Crown Point, Indiana on June 22, 2017

This car is comfortable and very spacious. At 112,000 miles a valve lifter collapsed and shot into the piston head doing damage. Overall we ended up spending an outrageous amount of money to have it repaired, having to be without a vehicle for almost 6 weeks while the engine was taken out and completely R&R'ed. For a nine year old vehicle, we are not pleased with how it's holding up. We are to the point where it should run for another 100,000 and that's unlikely. Door handles falling off, running boards don't work, DVD recently quit working, lift gate arms, the list goes on, and on, and on...premium fuel required and only getting 9mpg. I would advise someone who is looking to get a vehicle of this price range, to ensure they are covered with a warranty as there hasn't been a single cheap repair on this vehicle.