2008 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

3.9
Average based on 7 reviews

Best Available

by from Washington DC Metro Area on April 13, 2009

Best SUV I've ever owned. Perfect for my family needs!! I've tried Ford, Lincoln, Toyota, Lexus and Hummer, but this Denali XL is by far the most practicle yet offering the luxury I like.

2008 GMC Yukon XL 1500

by from Ontario, Oakville on February 10, 2008

I like the Yukon XL 1500 because it has good styling good choice of exterior colors good interior features. And there is a lot of space in the back for a bike. Or something big.

Very Roomy

by from on March 12, 2010

I really like this car the only problem I have had with this car is the cloth i got sticks to everything and The dealer instaled features had probles when we first bought it but that is only cause those are the things i decided to get but other wise i love this car/ but i like the escalade esv better.

Can't Go Wrong with This Vehicle

by from Florida on October 10, 2011

I've owned two GMC Yukons. I've never had a problem out of either one. Oil changes, tires, batteries, and light bulbs are all I've ever had to attend to. The XL is roomy and comfortable. The Denali is the business!

Love the Denali

by from Wisconsin on October 4, 2012

I have had a Denali XL for 2 1/2 years. It's the best SUV that I have ever owned! It is powerful, it grabs peoples' eye and it's so great to drive! It's great for road trips or just driving around the city. I previously had a 2003 Denali. The 2008 is hands down, night vs day, a hundred times better!! It has such a great ride and the features are so phenominal. GMC really stepped it up with this generation of the Denali! Very Satisfied!

Not Nice

by from Bradlley, IL on September 14, 2011

This is not a nice truck. Do not buy it. Buyer beware this is not all that it is cracked up to be. Be careful not to get taken for a ride.

Awful Vehicle

by from North Carolina on December 28, 2009

This is most definately the worst vehicle I have ever owned. Yes there is power under your right foot, but every thing else around that is completely useless. The handling is pathetic. I sold mine after 5 months. Never again!