2009 Gmc Yukon Xl

just the right fit

by from Havana, FL on November 2, 2010

Awesome amount of room, easy for kids to get in and out and power to pull the RV anytime we want! Wouldn't trade it for the world

Yukon XL 2009

by from Springfield, VA on May 14, 2012

Love my Yukon XL. Bought it 2 months ago and took it on a 2000mile trip and kids were in heaven. Seats are so comfy. Very little road noise and MPG were better than my old van.

Nice ride

by from on April 7, 2017

Great family ride With comfort and styling class. Plenty of room for family and friends for that vacation!

I won't own anything but Yukon XL or Suburban!

by from Nashville TN on April 22, 2017

I always buy a Used one & I have owned every body Style from 1994-2009 Yukon XL or Suburban. Every time I've tried a different make/model vehicle I've regretted the purchase & went back to a Yukon XL or Suburban it is in my opinion 100% reliable perfect for trips & daily driver and is #1 above all others!!