2012 Gmc Yukon Xl

Good Large SUV

by from Oyster Bay, New York on December 24, 2012

I bought this vehicle used. It had 18,000 miles and was driven by the GM of the dealership where I purhcased. I tell people if I had Donald Trump's money I would still by used. I feel I saved a little over $10,000.00 by not buying brand new. I get all the new car warranties including the 5 year / 100,000 mile powertrain warranty. This is my second GMC Yukon XL Denali. Last vehicle (2008) was a Cadillac Escalade ESV. The Escalade was nice but not worth the extra money. If you need a full size SUV the GMC Yukon XL Denali is buy far the best value.

Love my tricked out truck!

by from Walnut Creek, CA on February 20, 2012

As a dog tracker, I carry a lot of gear. My GMC Envoy, which I loved, was just too small, particularly since I have a puppy on order. Also not enough road clearance for the back country roads I take. So moved up to the Yukon XL, SLT. All the bells and whistles. I love it. I built a cabinet for the back with two drawers for tools and gear, with space below for X-Pens and such, and two cages above. I can slide it back to put up the third row of seats, or forward to have room behind it. I got a 8,000 lb Warn winch (wasn't enough room in the Envoy to carry one). Wired the rig so I can put it into a hitch receiver either front or back. I have one remote by the driver's seat and another in the engine compartment to use outside. There is a platform in the engine compartment for a second battery. Not needing that, I used it for a platform for my brake controller for when I am towing the Yukon behind my motorhome. With regard to that, to tow flat, all four wheels on the ground, you must have four wheel drive with the two-speed transfer case (both 4 Hi and 4-Low). I found that most salesmen and even shop supervisors did not know that. I learned about it by trying to put a one-speed transfer case into neutral. The salesman turned to the shop supervisor, who checked it out. I educated a few! The absolutely only problem I have with the Yukon is that I often hit the lock button with the heel of my hand when I open the door. I am now more careful, and before I learned that the Yukon has a key with a chip, I got a copy made at Ace, which now lives in a magnetic key holder so I don't have to wait for On-Star.

Best ride out there!!!!

by from Iowa on January 22, 2013

We have had 4 Yukon Denali's, a 2002, 2004, 2007, and a 2012, they are the best SUV out there by far. We have loved everyone of them. Great power, style, comfort, and not bad gas milage for the size. We would and have recommended the Denali to anyone!!!!!!!

These are great

by from Champaign county Illinois on May 26, 2017

There is no substitute for a Yukon xl / suburban I've owned five different generations of them. All around best thing for a large family.

My 2012 GMC Yukon XL

by from Penscola, FL on May 29, 2017

Just purchase my 2012 Yukon XL and I am extremely happy I did. It is the roomiest vehicle we have owned. It has plenty of room to carry nine adults comfortably and a large amount of cargo space behind the third roll of sets. The vehicle information panel location is well thought out allowing easy access to vehicle information. We are extremely happy with our purchase! drives and rides extremely smooth.

Biggest family vehicle ever

by from Lubbock, TX on October 20, 2017

Huge, luxury SUV at it's best with many options to entertain both driver and family. It will turn heads every where.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Denali

by from Harrison, Ar on April 12, 2017

Ben Eddings group was awesome to work with. Took care of my every need. I've dealt with them for over 25 years. Just the best.

The best family hauler ever

by from Champaign county Illinois on June 16, 2017

Massive room for people and cargo. Has great comfort and power. Towing capacity is also important to our family be it a trailer load of atv's or a boat or a camper. This cuts all kinds of mustard. We should know we've owned the last 4 generations of Yukon/suburban.

FOUND WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR AT THE RIGHT PRICE

by from Murrieta, CA on March 16, 2015

Thanks to Cars.com we found the car we were looking for. Spent a few days looking and spent many hours talking with sales people. The wife and kids are happy and safe so that means I did my job.

Never will I drive anything else

by on August 22, 2017

I have the Denali version. Love the space to fit 6 people (adults) comfortably, along with plenty of cargo room. engine power is great. For such a large vehicle with such a large engine, I get fairly good fuel mileage (15-16).

Uses car for Transportingfamily