1998 Honda Accord

This will do it all !

by on September 18, 2017

I have the EX and it is currently still more equipped than some of my friend's newer cars. Although I had the 4 cylinder 4 speed automatic, the vtec made up for where the transmission capability lacke...
I have the EX and it is currently still more equipped than some of my friend's newer cars. Although I had the 4 cylinder 4 speed automatic, the vtec made up for where the transmission capability lacked.

Super reliable, Honda's just don't die.

by on September 8, 2017

For a 20 year old car, it still runs very well. Gets me from A to B, and can count on it. Nice looking car with some power.

98 Accord

by from Freehold, ny on August 18, 2017

Last a long time has 250,000mils on it. Has a rust problem and trunk and back seats get wet when it rains. Has a bad inside and out side condensation problem. Burns oil when they hit 100,000. A/C compressors last about 4 years in Hondas and have no A/C. Engine light come on for no reason and don't go off in this model.

Best car I have owned so far.

by from Spokane on August 15, 2017

The Honda Accord is one of most reliable cars you can buy. The engine is literally unkillable. Plus you have to love the gas mileage it gets. They also hold there value really well.

Best car we have ever owned

by from Mason city on August 10, 2017

We have owned many vehicles in the last 29 years. This one has lasted the longest and is the best car we have owned.

Very Reliable Vehicle for the price

by from El Paso, TX on July 30, 2017

This car never let me down. I bought it used and with plenty of mileage and it most definitely over exceeded my expectations.

Purchased used from a dealer 2nd Owner

by from Philadelphia, PA on July 28, 2017

Bought this 1 owner car from a dealer in March 2017. Who ever owned this car took great care of it for the 19+ years they owned it. It has 160k+ mileage on it and you wouldn't know it from looking, starts and runs like a top with a decent amount of power to cruse on the highway at 80 and pass others when needed. This car is loaded with every feature besides the V6, everything still works like new and feels like it will last another 10 years. Suggestions: If you are looking at purchasing this GEN for Honda Accord, avoid the V6 with the Automatic transmission, they used the same transmission for the 4 cylinder and V6 and if you push them you will probably see a failure in the transmission before anything else.

Longest Lasting Car in the World

by from Lincoln, NE on June 22, 2017

This car was in our family for 15 years and still ran. It had 246,000 miles on it and was still going strong. The only reason we got rid of it because I wanted something different.

Most reliable car I ever owned.

by from Los Angeles CA on June 13, 2017

The best car ever. Good gas mileage,excellent performance, and reliable. Never had any major issues. Easy to maintain. Owned for 17years and counting.

best car ever so smooth to drive fuel efficient

by from denver colorado on June 13, 2017

this meets my standers its fast but comfortable fuel efficient beautiful car has a huge trunk great to carry everything you need

Our Expert Review: 1998 Honda Accord