2002 Honda Accord

Ok vehicle

by from Mesquite tx on September 18, 2017

Take care of it and it will take care of you. If not the repairs are costly and at the end start to become not worth it.

Car last a lifetime

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 18, 2017

The cars performance and value are good. Design is terrible but it withstands a lot. But overall, it's a reliable vehicle.

An Amazing car, very reliable, and smooth to drive

by on September 14, 2017

I love my Honda. I have never had an issue with it, I have maintained it well. babied it. I love the seats how they cup your back and so comfortable especially onlong drives. Just a great car. Alot of the miles are highway miles, I love roadtrips and this is the best car for that. Great gas milage and handles the road so perfectly. Main use was just daily driving, and roadtrips. VERY RELIABLE, AND GREAT COMFORT. I highly recommend this car to anyone. Love it, and hate to have to be getting rid of it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable,saves you gas Vetech power

by from North hills California on September 4, 2017

Great car ! It's a 4 cylinder but the Vetech power is there when you need it. Even though it's a coupe it's not hard for your rear passengers to go in and out.

Definitely getting my money's worth

by from Prescott,AR on August 27, 2017

I own a 2002 Accord 320,680 miles current and I drive 150 miles everyday. Uses a little oil and just replaced air compressor but everything else original

Good starter cari

by from Louisville Ky on August 19, 2017

It burns oil but it's manageable. I used it to and from work and other places. Maintenance is cheap and easy oil change.

Best Honda I ever owned

by from Natick, MA on August 18, 2017

This car is good for going out of town. It gets very good MPG in the City and on the Highway. I buy every few years

most reliable car ive had.

by from rochester mn on August 16, 2017

the car was beautiful it was low and stock but was fast. and people always gave compliments and it made me feel good knowing my car was old but still got love like it was brand new

Great car

by from Vancouver, WA on August 1, 2017

The Honda Accord I had was extremely reliable. Just keep up on regular maintenance and you won't have any issues. I loved the reliability it had...I never had a thought that I might be stranded somewhere. DO NOT get your oil changes done at Jiffy Lube. That is what single handedly killed my car. The didn't put enough oil in my engine and it killed it. Otherwise I would probably still be driving it. It was up over 220,000 miles and would have kept going for another 200K.

First Car I've Owned

by from Jacksonville, FL on July 31, 2017

For getting my licesne to be able to drive it is the best car that i could ask for. The car is very reliable in my opinion and you can't go wrong with a Honda.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Honda Accord