2003 Honda Accord

132 K miles, New tires, Grey color, single owner.

by from ashburn, VA on September 12, 2017

In excellent condition, low mileage with tires in excellent condition. Original owner. Registered in Virginia. 132 K miles

Great beginning car, or second, third or fourth.

by from CALIFORNIA on September 11, 2017

It was a 2003 but it did not feel like one, it looked nice, clean interior design and great performance.

Most reliable car I've owned for sure.

by from New Paltz, New York on September 5, 2017

I wasn't looking for a fancy car. I purchased it 10 years ago and my dad wanted me to purchase a flashier car. I'm glad I got this one. It has required minimal fixing along the way besides maintenance. The only thing is that some of the electrical components seem to have had a problem over time-Power window problem, lock problem, radio/CD player problem. Aside from these things, it has been incredibly reliable and never broken down, unless my old VJ Jetta that left me stranded at night several times.

Not a great experience

by from Thousand Oaks, Ca on August 29, 2017

My second Honda Accord. Lots of quality control problems. My glove box stopped opening. Had to replace whole thing. A/c had several problems. Ignition went out, and other minor problems but certainly not the quality I expected from Honda.

Uses car for Havingfun

Overrated mass market success

by from Napa, CA on August 18, 2017

There's plenty of room for a sedan of it's class, no complaints there, but everyone raves about Hondas and Toyotas and being cheap and reliable when they are anything but. Some of the most expensive cars to get tuned up and get routine maintenance on. Also and ugly car on the interior and exterior.

extraordinary, reliable car

by from Paterson, nj on August 16, 2017

This was by far the greatest first car I ever had. My Honda was amazing and felt so much like home to myself and friends. I wouldn't trade my Honda for anything. But an upgrade is needed.

BEST USED CAR ON THE ROAD

by from Pennsylvania on August 15, 2017

I have owned four 7th generation Honda Accords ranging from 2003-2005. This car is absolutely amazing as I have had one exceeding 250k miles with only regular maintenance. The gas mileage is pretty good with the 4-cylinder engine. I would recommend the Honda Accord for a first car or maybe cheap transportation. I would stay away from the 6-cylinder automatic Accords from this generation as they have complete transmission failure. Overall, this generation Honda Accord is my all time favorite. Good luck on your next purchase!

My favorite car!

by on August 8, 2017

This has been a great car. Had very few problems and all the maintenance is easy and inexpensive. I've owned this car for 7 years put about 100,000 miles on it and it still runs like new!

My favorite car!

by on August 8, 2017

Reliable and zippy!

by from Ventura on August 3, 2017

Great, economical, reliable and responsive. Never had any trouble with it. Doesn't fit my back well but everyone it does. Looks great.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Honda Accord