2006 Honda Accord

love the way it drive

by from sch;dy n.y. on September 18, 2017

best by for the moneyi would recommendit to afriend or family good long distant car contable I wouldnot buy any other car
Not Rated Reliability

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER HARD

by from LANSDALE PA on September 18, 2017

I FEEL HONDA IS THE BEST CAR COMPANY AND THE MOST DEPENDABLE VEHICLE ON ROAD I HAVE NEVER HAS A PROBLEM
Not Rated Reliability

The best value I have ever owned.

by from El Paso, Texas on August 22, 2017

This car is amazing. It has been worth every penny spent. I only buy Honda Accords. I will not buy a new car, only solid used cars.

Say Honda say reliability!

by from Maryland on August 18, 2017

Amazing vehicle. Realible, economic, beautiful, confortable, roomie, etc. Drive it forever, Honda is always a safe and smart choice!

Utterly Dependable and Efficient

by on August 16, 2017

If the seats in this Accord were as good as Volvo's, the car would be perfect. I wish Honda would sell their Accord station wagon in the U.S. again.

Less repair, reliable

by on August 9, 2017

There is a great deal of driving comfort, good fuel efficiency. The heated seats are very nice in the winter.

Most reliable car

by from Dallas, TX on July 29, 2017

This car is perfect for my small family. Most comftable and reliable car. It has all the feature what I was looking for. Seating are very comfortable. It runs great on highways. Now I am looking for Honda Odyssey because we like Honda lines of cars. Cars.com is a great search tool to compare prices and look cars at home or at your convenience.

My favorite car!

by from Largo, FL on July 28, 2017

This car was great, only problem I ever had was that we had to replace the starter. But it had well over 100k miles! Great family car or first time car! Awesome gas mileage too.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car!!

by on July 20, 2017

Love this car. I have 269k miles on it and it runs like new. One of the best cars I have ever owned.

Awesome car for a Novice driver

by from Delaware on July 8, 2017

Meets all the requirements for commuting. Has good interior, very neat bodyline. great engine, powerful braking system.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Honda Accord