2007 Honda Accord

Most reliable Sedan

by from Cary, NC on September 19, 2017

This was my first car I owned after I got the job. It was worth the buy. Great car with very little maintenance. Runs smooth, has good road grip and better in fuel economy!

A truly reliable car

by from El Paso on September 13, 2017

Great vehicle to own great gas saver has a decent stock audio system great air-conditioning spacious great for travel all around great car I've had one for 3 years and I haven't had a problem with it.

160,000 miles and counting...

by from Chester, NY on September 6, 2017

I just keep up with regular maintenance and nothing else. 10 years 160,000 miles and I still get 34 mpg. This car will last me forever and I'm not letting go.

Baby Blue Is Annointed

by from Baltimore, maryland on August 23, 2017

This gazing 2007 Honda Accord coop has changed my life it has had problems but it is as strong as i am. It has my back and its there for me. I love my car. I am blessed to have ownership. I thank the maker of this car it is truly amazing.

Very reliable but small

by from Omaha Nebraska on August 8, 2017

It's an awesome car, never broke down during my entire ownership of more than 4 years. Generally, Honda produces their cars with reliability and safety in mind , with that been said one can clearly get that the Accord delivers in all aspects of reliability and safety for it's generation.

2nd Accord I've Owned

by from Grapevine, TX on August 7, 2017

If I didn't need a larger vehicle I'd purchase another Accord in a heartbeat. Stylish and very reliable.

Best car I've owned

by from Lynn,MA on August 1, 2017

Great performance and perfect car. Overall would recommend this car to anyone. I fell in love with it from the moment I saw it.

Solid car, excellent everyday driver

by from Dayton, Ohio on July 30, 2017

This car was my commuter car for work, gas mileage was decent, repairs were inexpensive, and the car was very reliable

One of the best cars for younger drivers!

by from Westampton, NJ on July 27, 2017

For a sophomore college student, i didn't need to be the fastest on the road but i did need something that i knew would take me from point a to point b and wouldn't burn too much gas in the process. After my dad and i decided on the Accord, it took no time at all for me to realize that this was the best bang for my buck! Just to go over a few things without sounding like a Honda salesman, i only fill up my tank about every week and a half to every two weeks which exceeded my expectations about the mpg. Something else that surprised me was that when i bought the car it had about 144,000 miles on it yet it drove like no one had ever touched it before! It's extremely reliable and i havent had to do much maintenance besides the occasional oil change and cleaning the throttle body. Trust me, if you purchase this one as a daily commuter or even as a car for a student that needs something safe, you won't be disappointed!

Ultra reliable without bells and whistles.

by on July 24, 2017

This car is ten years old and hasn't given me one problem. It's smooth and spacious. Gas mileage could be better.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Honda Accord