NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2010 Accord

2010 Honda Accord

2010 Honda Accord

4.4

Have You Driven the 2010 Honda Accord?

v6 has problems with variable cylinder management

by liam mike from plymouth ma on Sun Sep 29 2013

Car is 3 and 1/2 yrs old, 100,000 mi. At 70K needed new "small engine block" as the Var. cylinder management leads to pressure differences in cylinders, leading to oil leak, and gunked spark plugs. Early warning sign is increased oil consumption. to their credit Honda paid 95% of the $6000 bill for this job, despite over the warranty. But I worry may happen again as generally keep car for 200K mi.

Great car - only flaws are seats & road noise

by Bold Beige is the best from Lond Island on Sat Jul 09 2011

This car has been great. Bought new in July 2010. This MPG is ok, I do not drive aggressive but only get 23 MPG in mixed hywy & town, all highway is about 27. Only con is the seats are not too comfortable especially for drives over an hour and road noise, but I don't think its as bad as others say it is. The exterior is the best IMO, I own the bold beige metallic and think it looks superb. Car looks great inside and out, handels is incredible. There is plenty of interior room, but the front seats are not too comfortable... plenty of leg room fron and back. Very reliable no promblems whatsoever. Currently have 15k miles on it after 12 months with it. Would recommened it to anyone, unless you have a bad back.

Go for the Accord

by TK from Tulsa, OK on Tue Feb 15 2011

Probably the best bang for your buck if you are looking for a reliable, economical, roomy, well equipped, yet still flashy sedan, you cannot go wrong with the 2010 Accord. I have the EX model (leather / sunroof / power Driver seat) and could not be happier. My last 3 hondas (1 Civic + 2 Accords) I have sold them for more than I owed. Thumbs up for sure. Thanks Mo + Sammy for a great buying experience in Tulsa.

Without reliability, there's nothing here

by Ctb Accord from Harrisburg PA on Sun Dec 14 2014

I picked an LX-S coupe to quickly replace my prior car which was totaled in an accident. Honda had a very good lease deal at that time and I expected high reliability and quality. 70,000 miles later the car still feels very solid and almost as tight as the day I bought it. However, it is also on its third set of rear brakes, has had a wheel bearing replaced, the door lock on the driver side doesn't work in the cold and it's currently in the shop because the OEM battery, less than 6 months old, isn't holding a charge. Overall I would call this average reliability, but the problem is that without exceptional reliability the car offers little else. It is noisy, performance is average at best and comfort is average at best. At the end of the day I feel as though I could have bought better performing or more comfortable competitors without sacrificing reliability. I don't regret the purchase, but I would not buy it again if I had it to do over.

The Best!

by Honda Woman from Jacksonville, FL on Sun Feb 24 2013

I bought my Honda Accord new & it is the best car I've ever had! I plan on driving it for the rest of my life! I've had new Toyotas (Camry & Corollas) and Honda Civic, but my Accord is THE BEST ever! Very attractive design looks sporty for a sedan, comfortable seating (front & back), huge trunk space, smooth acceleration (4-cylinder is plenty enough power), great stereo (6 speakers) and good mileage! I Love my Honda Accord! Toyota Camrys are the competition but they are less sporty, softer ride and more suited for the older crowd!

Oil Buner

by The Wheel from Indianapolis, IN on Thu May 08 2014

I purchased my 2010 Honda Accord EXL from Penske Honda in Indy. The vehicle was sold to me with two bent rims and thank god I purchased the wheel & tire Insurance, because Penske would not replace them. The oil consumption is more than 2 qts in 1500 miles. I travel a lot for work and the miles driven are mostly highway. I was placed on a "oil consumption plan" and the determination from Honda USA is that it is normal usage!!!! The vehicle has an abnormal amount of road-noise to the point where I could not here my phone or anyone on the phone when traveling on the highway. The seat are hard and uncomfortable and my overall experience with the vehicle is very poor!! If you are looking for a car....do not purchase this model year Accord! My previous Honda Accord was a 2004 and it did not use a drop of oil, even at 190,000 when I traded for my current junk, oil burning piece of doo!

So far, so good.

by Matt_Landers from Lima, OH on Sat Feb 26 2011

Initially, a new car should be great. Six months into my ownership of my 2010 Accord Coupe V6, at 13,000 miles, here's what Ive observed. *Fast *Road performance in Ohio winters is very decent *Interior design is logically arranged *Looks great *VERY decent stereo system (270 watts and 7 speakers) Not every ownership experience is flawless though. Here is also what ive also observed: *Rattle noise from rear passenger seat belt trim piece (between rear window and air bag trim piece) Dealership padded and problem went away. (warranty) *Trim piece for carpet threshold on drivers side door slightly warped, replaced under warranty *Miscelaneious rattles that come and go with bass being played in the car primarily by sunglass holder and occasionally by rear dome light. (its minor and im picky, but for $30,000, you want some sound deadening, right?) Overall, I would purchase this vehicle again. Im comfortable in a Honda, it holds its resale value and handles in a sport like manner with a slightly stiff suspension.

A quality ride at last!

by Finally Convinced from New Brunswick, Canada on Sun Aug 29 2010

First car outside the original big three I have owned and I have to say it is a fantastic vehicle! I have heard about Honda quality & value for sometime and finally had had enough with poor quality parts & design. I purchased a 2010 Accord EX-L in October '09 and have not regretted it since. This car is the smoothest ride I have ever owned , it handles extremely well and is pretty quiet in the process. The 190hp 4-cyl provides pretty decent power and the fuel mileage is excellent. I find it very comfortable to drive in this car on long trips & the interior is well laid out. Lots of bells & whistles to play with & the sunroof has been a joy to have. I feel that I am finally going to be able to own a vehicle that I am going to love driving & cost me far less in maintenance for quite a few years plus still be worth something when I decide to get another car.

most dependable car ive ever owned

by the second one ive owned from Cedar Point, Illinois on Thu Jan 28 2010

I think the Honda Accord is the most dependable and practical car ive ever owned and its mileage is very good for medium size sedan. My wife loves this car and when she heard I was looking at another one she was excited the one she drives i3 2004 ex with over 100,00 miles and I know it will give us another 100,000 miles of trouble free driving so I cant say enough about its rewards.

Awesome

by Rafagigantinho from Monroe,NY on Mon Feb 11 2013

Nice car, but is my first automatic car, so I fell weak acceleration !!!! I got disappointed cuz u can't control your iPod from the audio system!!! But like all Hondas it's very reliable!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

Our Take on the 2010 Honda Accord

There's little wonder that, as of this writing, the Honda Accord is second only to the Ford F-Series in U.S. sales. The current generation arrived in late 2007, and it continues to offer enough qualities to land it high on any family-car shopper's list. Alas, not all is perfect. Honda has dropped the ball in a few areas, and it's particularly evident when you compare our test car, a midlevel Accord EX, with what similar money buys from the competition.

Typical of a family car, the Honda Accord sedan offers a four-cylinder or V-6 engine with manual or automatic transmissions. In ascending order, trim levels are the LX, LX-P, EX and EX-L. An Accord Coupe is also available; it comes... Read More