2011 Honda Accord

All Reviews

by from New York, NY on October 3, 2012

I purchased the car in December 2010, and it was the best car I have ever owned. Comfortable, STYLISH (and I did a lot of custom work to make it look nicer) I absolutely loved this car, and got compliments from anyone who I talked to about it, including strangers who saw me driving it. Unfortunately this summer, I was hit head-on by a reckless driver on a 4 lane road with no center barrier, each of us going about 30 mph. This was my first accident, and I really felt like it was the end once he hit me, but I walked away from the crash with a scrape on my hand, and the expected soreness post-crash. The cops, EMS personnel, etc on the scene could not BELIEVE that I was alive, let alone practically uninjured. This car is incredibly safe, and because the accident was 100% the other driver's fault I am now in a 2012 Accord Coupe, I feel loyal to this car. Thanks Honda!

by from Woodbridge, VA on August 9, 2013

First of all this is my second Accord, my first one lasted 12 years and 250,000 miles. So my expectations are high, as I anticipate that this will be the car that will last me at least 10 years. I purchased this car used from a local dealership, I was a bit disappointed that I received one set of keys. Outside of minor cosmetic issues (typical in a used car). The car handles very well, gets the gas mileage I expect @32mpg highway. That is why I got the Accord with the higher horsepower four cylinder engine. The bluetooth works well, as well as the environmental controls and the electronic seats. Since it is still summer, I have yet to use the heated seats. The car is definitely roomier than my 1990 Accord, and handles better than my 2001 Toyota Camry.

by from Circleville, OH on November 21, 2013

Love my 2011 Accord. Was looking for a Civic and my son convinced me to test drive an Accord. Glad I did! Got the overall reliability of a Honda and more of a luxury feel. Very smooth ride.

by from St. Louis, MO on November 8, 2013

I have a 2011 Accord LX-P, which I bought certified used from a Honda dealer, and have owned it about a month. I love it so far. In researching the Accord, I came across a few common complaints: Road noise- I have not found this to be an issue. It is not quiet like a Buick or Lexus, but then again it's meant to have a sportier feel. Different tires may improve this, as well as more insulation- my car has no trunk lid liner, for example. I am typically listening to the radio anyway, but do not have to turn it up to hear it over the road noise. Seat comfort- The seats are firm, not soft and squishy. Coming out of an older Mercedes, I appreciate the firmness. Styling- Totally subjective. I strongly considered the Sonata, though, with its more aggressive styling. I decided I liked the Accord's look better, and think it will hold up better over time. Ever notice how the new (2013-) Accords look kind of like the 98-02 models? Honda keeps the Accord styling conservative, which I think is a key to its long-term success. Overall, the Accord had all the features I was looking for: roomy, fuel efficient, fun to drive, and reliable. It also was one of the few certified used sedans in my price range that had not been a former rental car. I liked the Mazda 6 a lot, for example, but couldn't find a 2-3 year old one that had not been a rental. I also considered the Hyundai Sonata, which had a few more tech features such as Bluetooth and a trip computer. I liked the Accord's steering feel better, as it is still hydraulic and not electric, and the Accord's cabin seemed to have better outward visibility. I do miss having an outside temp display- not sure why Honda decided to omit this, but I can use my phone if I really need to know the temperature.

by from Philadelphia, pa on February 16, 2014

I love the way the car handles and the gas mileage it has. It's my 3rd honda accord and I love the fact that it's the largest accord made. I like the ipod control and look forward to spring and summer nights with the sunroof open.

by from Justin, TX on May 10, 2011

I absolutely love my 2011 Accord EX-L. I came fromo a supercrew truck, then a suv, and now to my Accord. Gas prices were getting so high and that is why we purchased it for me. It is so roomy, great gas mileage, and handles extremely well. My daughter has more room in the backseat than we did in my suv. This is actually our 3rd Accord (we had an o3, my husband drives a 2008, and now my 2011). We would recommend this car to anyone!

by from Ithaca, NY on April 23, 2011

i have owned many brands in my countless years of driving, but nothing compares to the honda accord. our '11 ex-l with navi is the best car we have driven. everything works perfectly and it is a super vehicle to take on long trips. my wife has a 4 cylinder ex ('10), while i opted for the v6. the 4 has more than ample power. the v6 is sports car fast, imo. we both get over 30 mpg's with mainly hiighway mileage. not one complaint with either car. i do like the upgrades for 2011. the car (sedan) looks like a bmw from the rear. i highly recommend getting your accord with navigation. it make traveling fun, safe and you on time :)

by from Indianapolis, IN on December 2, 2013

We enjoy the 2011 Accord and really feel we got a great deal on it! The only negative we have found is road noise is a bit loud for this class car. We love the heated seats and gas mileage.

by from Qatar on November 10, 2011

Most Reliable Car I've Owned, nice riding quality, little bit pricey with options, but still stylish, love my accord !!!

by from Rockmart, GA on January 4, 2015

We bought a 1999 Honda Civic over ten years ago and it is still very reliable now, with over 220,000 miles, so we decided to purchase a 2010 Honda Accord EX-V6, and was not disappointed! The extra power of the V6 over the 4-cylinder was awesome, not to mention the difference in gas mileage was not that much. But good things have to end. An older lady pulled out in front of me while I was doing about 45-50 MPH and I t-boned the side of her vehicle. We careened off across the opposite lanes and slammed into the guard-rail. Both vehicles were totaled. What impressed me so much was, after seeing how much damage was done to the front of my Honda, the airbags all deployed as they should have, and other than the airbag damage, the interior was all intact! I suffered a broken sternum and some other bruising due to the shoulder harness and seat belts, but the interior of the car, the driver and passenger compartment, was pretty much undamaged. I was so impressed with my survivability of the 2010 Accord. I purchased another Accord, this time a 2011 EX-L V6 and have enjoyed it even more than the 2010. I believe I am a lifetime Honda Accord owner.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Honda Accord