2013 Honda Accord consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2013 Honda Accord
Shop the 2013 Honda Accord

Quality has come down.

I have a 195000 miles on it. Put a starter in it at 190. I have the push button start. Sometimes it would take 5 or 6 times before it actually start, so it was the starter. The windshield pump went out on it at a 170. Lower ball joints at 190 What really p***** me off was the dry shaft driver's side broke and it left me stranded in the street. And a 192000 miles. Somewhere I'm recall, but apparently for some reason. Mine didn't fall underneath that. I don't know why. This one wasn't built as well. I had a 2000 Honda Accord special edit got 300000 miles on that car. Only thing I changed was the power steering unit. Then roughly around 300000 transmission was skipping a little bit.

Most reliable

I guess reliability comes at a cost cuz the car is a dog performance wise. The minuses are performance and lack of options. The plusses are pretty much everything else, they look cool (I had the LXS ((2 Door))), reliability is second to none, great on gas, comfortable. I don't know I traded it in for a BMW X1, I couldn't see getting another one for the price they wanted in comparison to something like a BMW X1 with a few more miles on it. Accord is a 200k mile car, the X1 is a 250k mile car (Google it). I'm sure everything else will break on the X1 but for the money on a used one of each, I think I made the right choice by switching. Never buy new, buy from a reputable dealer, read the carfax to make sure all maintenance was done by the dealer, and lastly bring it to the cars dealer to make sure your not getting a Lemon although you can usually tell by the Carfax Report.

This is a good car n very easy an comfortable ride

This is a very reliable and easy to drive car. I would recommend this vehicle to my friends and family. This car is fun to drive.

3.0

ABS Modulator Failure 2013 Accord

Purchased new from Honda Dealership. Orig owner, all services done at dealership. Several lights came on dash. Took to dealer for diagnostic and was told it was abs modulator. 2k repair. Can’t get it repaired, part back ordered since mid last year. Honda America and Dealership not getting back to me or giving a solution. Safety Hazard to drive. Not a happy customer.

My first new car

This was my first new car and I couldn’t be more proud to have it it’s cheap to repair and super reliable I love Honda’s and how clean they are

4.0

Best commuter vehicle for the money

The Accord Ex-L 6 cyl fits my needs as a daily commute vehicle the best. Plenty of pickup when you need it and still averages around 30mpg the way I operate it. Ride is smooth and quiet, it corners like it is on rails, it's very comfortable, roomy enough and has a very nice sound system, what else could you ask for? Oh yeah the first one I owned I traded in with 310,000 miles on it with no major issues. The second one I owned was unfortunately hit by another vehicle while I was stopped in traffic but the side airbags kept me safe and the cabin itself held up well so you can add reliability and safety to the list of likes about this model. I'm on my third one and so far I am happy with it as well, I would recommend it to anyone with a long daily commute.

Honda

Reliable transpiration is what I needed and what I got. I was out of a primary vehicle and this more than met my needs !

1.0

Total lemon

This car had been poorly maintained and the dealer managed to do a successful job of hiding it. One of the worst purchases of any kind

She's a beaut.

I've owned it now for two years. To be honest, I always wanted one and to drive the 6-cylinder manual transmission is quite the experience. I absolutely love getting into my car every day. Sometimes I look at it out the window just to do it. Very few things could make it better. The better stereo interface would be nice but other than that she's a beaut.

My first Honda Accord. my best car yet.

The Accord I own now is by far the best car I have ever owned. I always wanted a good performing car that got good gas mileage, this car out performs many other cars that cost much more money than I gave for this one. This car is better than many which cost twice the price.