2013 Accord

2013 Honda Accord

2013 Honda Accord

4.5

Have You Driven the 2013 Honda Accord?

Love my new Honda

by Dimas from Dalton, Georgia on Sat Oct 13 2012

I purchase a 2013 Accord Sport on 10/05/12...Exterior styling was what attracted me to this vehicle, once I drove it, it took 2 hours for me to take it home. Fuel economy is excellent, I have only used Regular Unleaded and it fills up with $37.00 and my highway mileage was right at 35 mpg, city 28 mpg. (compared to my other vehicle Premium fuel only 20mpg highway, I am thrilled. The back-up camera is a great feature, the interactive screen, being able to set up everything from how long you lights are on when you lock the car to at what speed the door lock will automatically lock and unlock. For a base car like the Accord Sport, it has as many gadgets as the Accord EX had in the previous years. Best buy by far. Give it test drive.

Beautiful Car Loaded with Safety Features

by New 2013 Honda Accord Coupe from New Port Richey, Florida on Sat Mar 16 2013

My wifes 350Z was on its last leg. We had heard the Accord was a very dependable car and well built so we decided to take a look. The new 2013 is amazing. We chose Black with the two tone leather interior. 8 Air Bags, 360 watt Sterio, lane change avodance, back up camera, right turn camera..Bluetooth for safer use of your cell phone.. We felt like we got a good deal on it so we bought it and could not be more pleased with the fuel efficiency, handling and with the new CVT transmission. If your in the market, want a dependable car that rides great, quiet, and fuel efficient, but has all the goodies of a cadillac, check out the new Accord, you will be impressed.

Second Honda

by Dawnseeker from Riverside, CA on Sat Mar 16 2013

After owning a Honda Accord for twelve years, it was time to purchase a new one. I am very pleased with the restyled and redesigned Honda Accord. Lord willing my new 2013 Honda will run as well and as long as my previous 2001 Accord. I am pleased with the overall quality, power, and styling of the 2013 Accord. I would highly recommend the 2013 Honda Accord to anyone looking to purchase a mid-sized sedan.

Awesome!!

by lprich from Joplin, MO on Mon Feb 04 2013

I sold my 2008 Honda Accord EX and purchased a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L. I am so happy with my new car! My gosh, is has so many bells and whistles that even though I've driven the car for a month, I still don't know what some of the devices are!! There are several things I REALLY like: * back up camera (pretty standard now, I think) * turning on the right turn signal activates a camera that shows what's down the right side of your car. Really helpful when driving the interstate * cameras which sound an alarm when you drift out of your lane. I also love the touch screen which allows me to switch from Sirius radio to am to Pandora. Really neat. Bluetooth, of course, I think is a safety feature (I'm not always fishing for my phone!!) I am so happy I bought the 2013!!! Really enjoying it!

Could Have Done Better

by Car Consumer 007 from Bloomington, IL on Sun Mar 24 2013

2013 Honda Accord EXL Coupe. Very nice looking car. Classy interior also but skimpy on a few details, as for instance, the carpet on the floor in front of the driver does not go all the way up (you wouldn't notice unless you got down on the floor level and looked though). Also, the stereo had a problem (periodic distortion in sound or no sound at all), which I soon discovered was subject to a factory recall (software update). As a matter of personal taste, I wish they would remove the chrome on the back end exterior, as well as around the window exterior, but that's probably just me. Overall I do love the look of this car and the way it handles. A definite step up for Honda.

2013 Honda Accord V6 Coupe w/o Navi

by Josh from Sacramento, CA. on Sun Feb 02 2014

Great car. I bought this car for just under $30k in the SF Bay Area in January 2013, and so far I have 9800 miles on it in little over a year. I've gotten plenty of positive feedback on it. This is my second Accord, with my first being the 2011 Accord Coupe V6, and overall my fifth Honda car. Every Honda I've had had ZERO problems with them whatsoever. I absolutely dig the blind-spot camera and the LED DRL's. However, my only gripe with the car is that I wish it had Xenon HID headlights to better compliment the LED DRL's on it. I hope to have this car until 2030 at least or 250,000 - whichever comes first.

Basic model that has everything

by SanMateoBob from San Francisco Bay Area on Thu Aug 01 2013

My wife has driven Jeeps for the past 25 years, so driving the Accord requires an adjustment in thinking (lower to the ground). Other than that, after a month in the Accord she says she loves the car and has zero complaints. She especially likes the rear-view camera that turns on when backing up. We wouldn't have paid extra for that feature, but it was included as a feature in the base-model Accord, and we're EXTREMELY grateful for that. Now that we know how useful it is, we'll make sure we get it on future cars. My wife also reports that she likes the Accord's handling and peppy response when she steps on the gas -- not bad at all for a fairly small engine. The ride in this car is not as smooth as the Camry we test-drove, but I think that's the tradeoff you make for better handling and road feel.

Nice Car

by 4th Honda bought from Houston, TX on Sat Jan 12 2013

Purchased a 2013 Honda Accord EX auto today 1/12/13. I got a great deal I think. Internet quote was $23378 plus tax title license and Additional Package on Vehicle listed at $1400 which I paid $675 for. I feel good about this Accord and the ride is quieter that 2011 Accord EX that I owned previously. I really like the rear back up camera and the right side blind spot camera. The blue tooth features and an added safety feature. The only down fall is it feels like I may have lost a small amount of leg room in the front passenger seat.

accord sport

by joe sport from essex county nj on Thu Apr 25 2013

pretty nice car for the money. I had to get use to the CVT transmission. also the car seems faster when you don't click the eco button. the car seems slow between 1 thru 60 but after 60 mph to 80 mph its very quick with low rpm and very smooth. I'm comparing this car to my 04 acura TL bought new with 177,000 miles now. the quality of the material of the accord is not up to par with the acura. you can hear stuff rattling in the trunk if not secured also if you go over the bumps you can hear noise from the wheel well. the car needs more insulation. the car is very roomy especially in the back and trunk space. I got the sport edition since it comes standard with 18 inch rims spoiler fog lights . white with black interior. just added after market leather seats colored autumn looks like camel or umber. looks great with the black dashboard. also added all the accessories you can buy. but I wasted money on the blue lights for your footwell its not bright enough. so don't click that option. instead I had them redo it at a regular speed shop. its much brighter. besides the noises love the car. also love that regular unleaded is all I need to feel him up. won't get rid of the acura since it still looks great ; )

Accord Sport CVT

by wakaba from NJ on Mon Mar 04 2013

Simply put, the value of what you get for the cost is amazing. Excellent quality paired with exterior styling (especially the Sport model). I average about 32mpg highway. I love how much less I'm making stops at the gas station. The interior is roomy for the driver and passengers. Controls layout is simple and intuitive. There are some flaws however. Sound system quality is lacking. I plan to replace the front speakers at least. I've noticed an occasional glitch in the technology ? sometimes my bluetooth paired cell phone tries to call my own number. A software update is expected to be released soon though so I hope this issue is fixed. There seems to be excessive wind noise from the driver's side when driving at high speeds. I plan to take my car to the dealer to have this resolved. Aside from the few minor, yet very fixable problems, it's a fantastic vehicle. Every friend that I've had seen it is amazed, especially when I tell them the price! I believe that the Sport model specifically is truly the best value for your dollar.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39

Our Take on the 2013 Honda Accord

The ninth-generation Honda Accord enters the field facing pummeling body type competition, including recent redesigns from popular competitors like the Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima and Toyota Camry. Family sedans represent a massive chunk of the auto market, and five out of the six best-sellers have been redesigned for 2012 or 2013. If family-car makers were gunslingers, this would be the O.K. Corral.

With the new Accord, Honda brings some heat, but it doesn’t knock anybody down.

The redesigned 2013 Honda Accord adds refinement and convenience, but it loses a bit of driving fun.

The Accord comes in sedan and coupe body styles, with a four-cylinder or V-6 engine and a... Read More