Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 Accord

2013 Honda Accord

2013 Honda Accord

4.5

Have You Driven the 2013 Honda Accord?

Love my new Honda

by Dimas from Dalton, Georgia on Sat Oct 13 2012

I purchase a 2013 Accord Sport on 10/05/12...Exterior styling was what attracted me to this vehicle, once I drove it, it took 2 hours for me to take it home. Fuel economy is excellent, I have only used Regular Unleaded and it fills up with $37.00 and my highway mileage was right at 35 mpg, city 28 mpg. (compared to my other vehicle Premium fuel only 20mpg highway, I am thrilled. The back-up camera is a great feature, the interactive screen, being able to set up everything from how long you lights are on when you lock the car to at what speed the door lock will automatically lock and unlock. For a base car like the Accord Sport, it has as many gadgets as the Accord EX had in the previous years. Best buy by far. Give it test drive.

Beautiful Car Loaded with Safety Features

by New 2013 Honda Accord Coupe from New Port Richey, Florida on Sat Mar 16 2013

My wifes 350Z was on its last leg. We had heard the Accord was a very dependable car and well built so we decided to take a look. The new 2013 is amazing. We chose Black with the two tone leather interior. 8 Air Bags, 360 watt Sterio, lane change avodance, back up camera, right turn camera..Bluetooth for safer use of your cell phone.. We felt like we got a good deal on it so we bought it and could not be more pleased with the fuel efficiency, handling and with the new CVT transmission. If your in the market, want a dependable car that rides great, quiet, and fuel efficient, but has all the goodies of a cadillac, check out the new Accord, you will be impressed.

Second Honda

by Dawnseeker from Riverside, CA on Sat Mar 16 2013

After owning a Honda Accord for twelve years, it was time to purchase a new one. I am very pleased with the restyled and redesigned Honda Accord. Lord willing my new 2013 Honda will run as well and as long as my previous 2001 Accord. I am pleased with the overall quality, power, and styling of the 2013 Accord. I would highly recommend the 2013 Honda Accord to anyone looking to purchase a mid-sized sedan.

Loving the Accord

by Ford2Honda from Lansing, NY on Sun Nov 11 2012

This Accord EX-L V6 with navigation package is the family's first Honda and certainly not our last. We are avid Ford truck buyers as dairy farmers needing 4x4 for fieldwork and payload utility for work but were desiring a refined, roomy, compliant and upscale affordable family sedan with outstanding passing power and extraordinary ride for highway get aways and frequent long drives into the city. The 4 cylinder only 2013 Ford Fusion disappointed us and in needing a potent V6 in our primary car, the new Accord was the clear choice when replacing the family's 2010 6 cylinder Fusion SEL. The Accord EX-L is highly luxurious while not being saddled with anything as complicated as a MyFord-type system such as on our '10 Fusion and my new 2012 Ford pick-up truck. This factor in selecting a new car outside of another Ford was part of the reason for selecting the 2013 Honda sedan and a major decision of each driver in the household using it nearly daily. Everything about the Accord is straightforward and the dash layout is clear, simple, safe and easy-to-use from behind the wheel while keeping your eyes on the road. The stereo controls, optional Navi (Honda's best-in-class navigation) and entertainment stack keep everything at close range, unlike those we have had many problems with on other brands. Honda has mastered the infotainment system. Other likes include the lack of blind spots (plus standard back-up camera, a blind spot monitoring system and taller for '13 windows), unsurpassed quality, highest reliability of any and all vehicles we have ever driven and the outstanding MPG one would expect from a 4 cylinder, but in a powerful V6. Not a squeak, not a rattle, nothing out of place, the 2013 is the most well thought out car in its segment and even above and beyond its luxury division Acura. We are sold on Honda and the EX-L V6 with Navi has everything imaginable. My wife likes the new 2013 Accord coupe (from photos, auto shows, professional car reviews) but the '13 sedan was the only body style for the 2013 available at our dealership when we were in the market. It is nice having the choice of a four door, two door and the AWD Crosstour, but the FWD sedan offers exactly what we were looking for and for less than we expected to pay.

Awesome!!

by lprich from Joplin, MO on Mon Feb 04 2013

I sold my 2008 Honda Accord EX and purchased a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L. I am so happy with my new car! My gosh, is has so many bells and whistles that even though I've driven the car for a month, I still don't know what some of the devices are!! There are several things I REALLY like: * back up camera (pretty standard now, I think) * turning on the right turn signal activates a camera that shows what's down the right side of your car. Really helpful when driving the interstate * cameras which sound an alarm when you drift out of your lane. I also love the touch screen which allows me to switch from Sirius radio to am to Pandora. Really neat. Bluetooth, of course, I think is a safety feature (I'm not always fishing for my phone!!) I am so happy I bought the 2013!!! Really enjoying it!

Accord V-6 with manual tranny

by Chasthe12 from Southern California on Fri May 31 2013

After driving a civic for four years and using one tank of gas a month (I work full time from home) my V-6 Accord seems like a gas hog. But around town, I get just about 22 mpg -- as advertised -- and 28 on the road. In my humble opinion, Honda does not make enough of its Variable Cylinder System, which is a kind of super-overdrive. Push the Eco button and three cylinders are turned off. (Read about it on Wikipedia.) Otherwise, it's the hot rod I never had as a younger man who required a decade to get through college. (The 10 years included Army, marraige, kids, divorce & a goof-off year in Europe.) I've only let it out in first and second gears so far and it is breathtakingly fast. (I've nick-name the dark red Accord "Red Witch" because it's wickedly fast. And ,yes, I stole that from Game of Thrones.) Only thing missing: the huge rear window on the Coupe desperately needs its own windshield wiper.

Love It, Love It, Love It....

by Petite Drriver from Boynton Beach, Fl on Sun Dec 29 2013

I love my 2013 Honda Accord! It drives nice and smoothly. The technology in it is easy to use. It easily and automatically connects to my iPhone through Bluetooth and allows me to listen to music and makes calls hands-free. I really love the backup camera and the large display. It makes it much easier to backup in a parking lot and see what is behind you. When you turn on the right turn indicator, a camera shows you what is to the right of the car. And the left side mirror, has a part that let's you see the blind spot...no more blind spots!! I like the thicker steering wheel which provides for a better grip and the way the controls are set up. Interior is very comfortable. Honda did a great job designing this car for drivers of all ages! I also love the rubber trunk liner. I was transporting a cooked turkey and the juices spilled all over the trunk. After wiping up the juices, I was easily able to pull out the rubber liner and wash it. The rubber liner was a life saver. I would highly suggest this vehicle to anyone. I could go on and on about this car. I can not think of anything negative to say....

Nice Car

by 4th Honda bought from Houston, TX on Sat Jan 12 2013

Purchased a 2013 Honda Accord EX auto today 1/12/13. I got a great deal I think. Internet quote was $23378 plus tax title license and Additional Package on Vehicle listed at $1400 which I paid $675 for. I feel good about this Accord and the ride is quieter that 2011 Accord EX that I owned previously. I really like the rear back up camera and the right side blind spot camera. The blue tooth features and an added safety feature. The only down fall is it feels like I may have lost a small amount of leg room in the front passenger seat.

2013 Honda Accord V6 Coupe w/o Navi

by Josh from Sacramento, CA. on Sun Feb 02 2014

Great car. I bought this car for just under $30k in the SF Bay Area in January 2013, and so far I have 9800 miles on it in little over a year. I've gotten plenty of positive feedback on it. This is my second Accord, with my first being the 2011 Accord Coupe V6, and overall my fifth Honda car. Every Honda I've had had ZERO problems with them whatsoever. I absolutely dig the blind-spot camera and the LED DRL's. However, my only gripe with the car is that I wish it had Xenon HID headlights to better compliment the LED DRL's on it. I hope to have this car until 2030 at least or 250,000 - whichever comes first.

Best car I've owned so far!

by Vorke from Las Vegas on Sat Mar 29 2014

I owned Honda Civic Si2008 before this accord and im very satisfied with both cars. Even though this accord has more torque power, civic seemed more aggressive but not whole lot of faster 1/4 mile car. Performance in accord is still pretty good considering that its using about 20% less gas then a civic Si. Engine noise is definitely eliminated with this new model and exterior of the car has improved tremendously. Suspension is even stiffer than in previous models which allows to get around corners much quicker but also increasing a noise when you gotta go over the bumps and holes. Therefore it definitely has its sport feeling, and its worth the money you are paying for.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34

Our Take on the 2013 Honda Accord

The ninth-generation Honda Accord enters the field facing pummeling body type competition, including recent redesigns from popular competitors like the Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima and Toyota Camry. Family sedans represent a massive chunk of the auto market, and five out of the six best-sellers have been redesigned for 2012 or 2013. If family-car makers were gunslingers, this would be the O.K. Corral.

With the new Accord, Honda brings some heat, but it doesn't knock anybody down.

The redesigned 2013 Honda Accord adds refinement and convenience, but it loses a bit of driving fun.

The Accord comes in sedan and coupe body styles, with a four-cylinder or V-6 engine... Read More