2020 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Accord Honda
Explore the 2020 Accord Honda
Shop the 2020 Accord Honda

Continued quality

This is my second Honda Accord. Top notch. I recommend to all my friends. It is dependable, extremely safe, economical on gas and looks very sporty. I really like the Honda family.

4.4

Reliable Beast

This is my first Honda. 1.5 liter engine has more pep and power than my prior car which had more horses. although it is a midsize, when you climb inside it feels like a large. The seats are extraordinarily comfortable. POV is excellent and the infotainment does not disappoint. Because I have the base sport model I do not have remote start. Which is strange as you can buy the exl fob, program it and bam you have remote start.

1.9

Worst car ever owned!

This car is crap! Bought it brand new with 0 miles. At 5,000 miles it starts making a grinding /humming noise. I have all the warranties they say nothing they can do because they can’t duplicate the problem at dealership! Wow Also acceleration is horrible

Won’t own anything but a Honda

This is our third Honda. They have served all our needs. We love Honda and enjoy the comfort while at home or traveling the USA!

Awesome car

Beautiful and smooth gas saving and spacey hopefully reliable as I have heard Honda’s are very reliable this is my first hopefully everything goes well and I own it for ten plus years

best car I've ever owned

What an upgrade from my Dodge Journey. There is no comparison the ride and power are far more enjoyable. I would love to see what the v6 has to offer, but for now I'll enjoy my four cylinder.

Reliable

This car met all of my Expectation and more I was looking for a used car and got a new car , purchase was a good experience since I haven’t bought a car in Louisiana in 15 years

4.4

Love Hondas but they goofed on this design.

The cons on the EX were access and they are correct. Getting in and out of the EX is very difficult especially if you are short. Love some of the new techie things. A lot to learn after my 2009 Accord LXP. This EX is more like a sport car than a sedan. They could use more padding in the seats but Honda has had that problem all along.

This is the most reliable car I have ever owned.

I absolutely love this vehicle. The ride is smooth and wonderful. The seating is very comfortable and it is beautiful inside and out. I couldn't be happier.

Awesome car I have 3 all from Largo Honda

This car is awesome. So awesome o bought two in one week. One for my wife and one for my son!!! I’m still driving a 2009 I bought from same dealership and from same salesman 11 yrs ago brand new.