2010 Accord Crosstour

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

Have You Driven the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour?

love it but....

by peats from PA on Fri Sep 10 2010

Seems to downshift when I take foot off accelerator and I do not like that feeling. Called dealer said all Hondas do that, I am not sure about that answer, anyway I do like the car, it is black and it is quite stylish looking although they say it is a design error. I do like the look but it is a car not a cuv or suv as it is mentioned. Wish I could get it to stop downshifting all the time off the gas, downshifts, on the brake downshifts. Hard to get used to. Thanks Peast

LOVE the Crosstour

by wjaneslegs from Tampa, FL on Mon Sep 06 2010

My last few cars have been SUV's and Wagons. I thought I would go back to a sedan this time. Then I saw the Crosstour and found out I could have the sedan with the utility of an SUV/Wagon. The Crosstour has good power. The ride is superior. It has all the features just about anyone could want. I have only found one flaw...Honda does not offer Free Roadside Assistance for the length of the warranty. I thought all cars came with that these days.

A face you'll learn to love.

by Crosstouring America from Austin, TX on Wed Dec 08 2010

The Accord Crosstour is a unique vehicle in a very bland segment of Crossovers. Everywhere I go people ask, "what is that?" or tell me "that's a gorgeous car!". I have owned it just a few months but have to say it's been a phenomenal experience thus far. My Crosstour has really been useful for hauling things from IKEA, and more recently, moving. Gas mileage is probably it's only setback, but I would argue most of these larger vehicles get so-so mileage with a V6 under the hood. Speaking of V6! The engine is phenomenal, and it doesn't need a 6speed automatic (one of the most common nit-picks by reviewers). Acceleration is strong and handling is superb. I have had 3 Accord sedans prior to this car, and this is my favorite. I can't wait to start seeing more on the road!

Awesome car

by BGH2 from Falls Church, VA on Sun Feb 06 2011

When I purchased the Crosstour, I was really looking for an alterative to the Toyota Venza. Well I found it in this car. Most of my research was with the Venza. I have been buying Toyota's for 30 years and am very satisfied with them. I really was excited about how much better a car the Venza was than any I've tested. I am handicapped with arthritis and need easy entry and seating, which is why I was looking at a cross-over vehicle (cars too low to the ground, SUV's too high). When I looked and then sat in the Crosstour all memory of the Venza was gone and I knew this was my new car. Great job Honda.

performace with room for 5

by cruiser with comfort from delray beach, fl. on Sun Jan 23 2011

It's all around great! Gas mileage is the same as the accord 4 cyl I just traded out of. Best car for comfort, performance & value for $32K.

Reliable sport car snow mobile

by Performance Crossover Crossbreed from New Jersey on Wed Dec 08 2010

Amazing on the highway move over BMW, Sorry audi please get out the way. Lexus forget about it. Please do yourself a favor and buy this car. I never had so much fun on the highway or in the snow. I love this car. Every now and then Honda gives us one. This is it. Sports crossbreed. Crosstour!!!!!!!!

Sexiest car I've ever had!

by Dani5 from Washington, DC on Wed Dec 08 2010

Well, I'm a Honda girl, and have been since my first car. I've had a 1992, still have my 1994, and now the 2010 Crosstour. It was such as change to step into the 2000's. I LOVE this car, and get compliments almost everywhere I go. The only thing I would like to see is the power outlets able to charge when the car is off like my truck. That's about the only thing I was not happy with, but hey, that's as minor as one can get. It you are thinking about getting on, DO IT!

Love it!!!!

by Goddard6 from Sacramento on Wed Jan 05 2011

Bought my 2010 Accord Crosstour a couple of days ago and I love it!!! It is a beautiful car! I had an Accord LX-P and this car is so much more comfortable.

It is what it is; and that is what we wanted

by Standu from Manitoulin Island, Ontario on Wed Jul 26 2017

We bought this car new, having ordered it in our choice of colour and options. It wasn't inexpensive but we wanted a spacious sedan with AWD. The dash looked a little bleak without the GPS/back-up camera screen so we got it all. Seven years and 218K km later we still like the looks, performance and ride. We recently replaced the alternator & battery (second battery change) but other than brake pads and rotors the only service has been a matter of following the Maintenance Minder. Winter Michelins mean we have never been stuck and the AWD Honda chugs through a few inches of snow just fine. Seating four or five leaves about the same amount of truck space as a sedan but drop those back seats and there is a lot of capacity. Good sound system, AC and other bells and whistles. Love the backup sensor and could use a front system too, The only real annoyance is Honda's GPS and how they screw their own customers. Mine is seven years old now and Honda wants about $300 for new GPS DVD disks! Hard to find a whole GPS unit that sells for that much nowadays -- TomTom on my iPhone cost about $30 and has lots more features, but Honda sees this as a way to soak their customers and, just like their dealers, wants to screw every penny they can out of you. (Local dealer wanted to charge me $400 to replace the PCV valve, a $40 part which uses one screw. Did it myself in about four minutes!) If Honda still made the Crosstour I would buy another since it is perfect for us, but my wife thinks we should have a Pilot while I like the Volvo S90. Maybe an MDX (since Honda makes the Acura and we liked the Acura we had) if they ever make it attractive to look at.

Fun Reliable Car; More than I expected

by HondaInWP from West Plains, MO on Tue May 29 2018

This has been a fun car that is sporty yet feels incredibly strong and secure. The interior puts everything in close proximity without making me feel claustrophobic.

Our Take on the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

The Honda Accord Crosstour, a hatchback offshoot of the Accord sedan that early web audiences suggest was struck — bludgeoned, really — by the ugly stick, delivers an Accord-like experience through and through. Fans of the sedan who need some extra cargo room might want to put it on their shortlist.

The masses may balk over the Crosstour's looks, but I suspect the disdain will subside over time. I have bigger concerns: namely, that Honda makes the car out to be some sort of marriage between luxury and versatility. On each, it comes up short.

Honda positions the Crosstour up-market of the Accord sedan; the current-generation sedan was last redesigned for the 2008 model year. Its V-6 engine... Read More