2010 Accord Crosstour

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

Have You Driven the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour?

Fun Reliable Car; More than I expected

by HondaInWP from West Plains, MO on Tue May 29 2018

This has been a fun car that is sporty yet feels incredibly strong and secure. The interior puts everything in close proximity without making me feel claustrophobic.

It is what it is; and that is what we wanted

by Standu from Manitoulin Island, Ontario on Wed Jul 26 2017

We bought this car new, having ordered it in our choice of colour and options. It wasn't inexpensive but we wanted a spacious sedan with AWD. The dash looked a little bleak without the GPS/back-up camera screen so we got it all. Seven years and 218K km later we still like the looks, performance and ride. We recently replaced the alternator & battery (second battery change) but other than brake pads and rotors the only service has been a matter of following the Maintenance Minder. Winter Michelins mean we have never been stuck and the AWD Honda chugs through a few inches of snow just fine. Seating four or five leaves about the same amount of truck space as a sedan but drop those back seats and there is a lot of capacity. Good sound system, AC and other bells and whistles. Love the backup sensor and could use a front system too, The only real annoyance is Honda's GPS and how they screw their own customers. Mine is seven years old now and Honda wants about $300 for new GPS DVD disks! Hard to find a whole GPS unit that sells for that much nowadays -- TomTom on my iPhone cost about $30 and has lots more features, but Honda sees this as a way to soak their customers and, just like their dealers, wants to screw every penny they can out of you. (Local dealer wanted to charge me $400 to replace the PCV valve, a $40 part which uses one screw. Did it myself in about four minutes!) If Honda still made the Crosstour I would buy another since it is perfect for us, but my wife thinks we should have a Pilot while I like the Volvo S90. Maybe an MDX (since Honda makes the Acura and we liked the Acura we had) if they ever make it attractive to look at.

Best driving car I've ever owned

by Packers1 from Appleton, WI on Fri Jan 19 2018

This car has the driving comfort of a luxury car and the power, traction and cargo room of a midsize SUV. It is the best car I've owned with great performance and dependability all while looking great.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

The Honda Accord Crosstour, a hatchback offshoot of the Accord sedan that early web audiences suggest was struck — bludgeoned, really — by the ugly stick, delivers an Accord-like experience through and through. Fans of the sedan who need some extra cargo room might want to put it on their shortlist.

The masses may balk over the Crosstour's looks, but I suspect the disdain will subside over time. I have bigger concerns: namely, that Honda makes the car out to be some sort of marriage between luxury and versatility. On each, it comes up short.

Honda positions the Crosstour up-market of the Accord sedan; the current-generation sedan was last redesigned for the 2008 model year. Its V-6 engine... Read More