2011 Honda Accord Crosstour

Just Right

by from San Diego, CA on September 18, 2017

This is the perfect size car/crossover. Very very roomy, but still has the torque of a well made car. It handles like a car but has the room of a 5 seat SUV.
Not Rated Reliability

Loved my Honda

by from Monticello, ga on August 20, 2017

I loved this vehicle! Had plenty of power, and was nice to drive! Great gas mileage, and very dependable!

adequate room for storage.

by from tempe,az on June 10, 2017

The Crosstour is a touring machine, might not be adequate for the long haul, but is very versatile and capable like a swiss army knife.

I purchased this 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour...

by from Albuquerque, NM on May 23, 2017

off lease three years ago. At the time, it had 48,000 miles on it and now has 125,000 miles. My previous vehicle was a 2000 Honda Accord that I'd have kept until the wheels fell off had it not been for another driver running a stop sign which ended in a wreck that totaled it. It had 245,000 miles on it at the time. Other than manufacturer recommend maintenance, the 2000 Accord had no major mechanical issues and, frankly, I expect the same from the Crosstour. My only hope now is that Honda recognizes the error of their ways and puts this car back into production. After driving this vehicle for nearly 100,000 miles - mostly for business, I don't believe I'd find a better vehicle to purchase when the wheels fall of this one or, heaven forbid, I happen to meet up with another driver that seems to believed stop signs are for other drivers. By the way, I'm 6'4" tall, tip the scales at around 250lbs and am very comfortable in this car. Alas, you can only buy them used now. But, if you find one, my recommendation would be to buy it.

Love the body, the strength of it, love Honda's pe

by from Queens Village on April 26, 2017

I love the interior, very luxury look that does not cost an arm and leg .I will be using this vehicle for work and school. I have two jobs and school, so this will defineyly help me.

HondaCrosstour-GREAT Vista's BMW Dealership-POOR

by from Naples, Florida on April 10, 2015

I purchased a used Honda Accord Crosstour when I myself had a pretty newer car of 2013 Dodge Journey. The car wasn't me nothing wrong with car either but not the same great feel & reliability as a Honda. I had a Honda Element prior to the Dodge which lasted til 170K miles I unfortunately got hit & car was never the same again otherwise I'd still be driving it. I unfortunately was sold a car that had issue after 14 days the dealership gave me some line of its older car which I had not gotten when I was looking to purchase SO NO understanding i was not. They confirmed issue with car of axle which they were going to charge me 50% of cost!! I went to Germain Honda ***** whom said car was still under warranty had never heard of such a scam & fixed my car at no cost. GO HONDA :)

Best Honda I've owned.

by from Now in Mississippi, before 2006, Maryland. on January 19, 2014

Had a 1979 CIVIC, 3 Accord sedans, and a CR-V. This 2011 Accord Crosstour EX-L is the best of them all. This Crosstour is a Super car, with great standard equipment. Hope Honda does not drop this model. Also, should stay with the V-6 as standard engine.

MOST RELIABLE CAR I WILL HAVE OWNED

by from Arlington, Texas on May 24, 2013

Honda of Burleson is the best my sales person was Richard Valdes who is totally awesome! my 2011 Accord Crosstour had every feature I wanted . This was my most valuable car purchase. I would recommend using cars.com if you are in the market for a new or used vechicle.

A Most Impressive Vehicle

by from Columbus, OH on August 9, 2012

We wanted to look at the Honda Crosstour because we needed an SUV but didn't like the truckiness of most of them. We traded a Chrysler Pacifica, which was a good hauler but lacked power and quality. The Honda gave us everything we were looking for: smooth, controlled ride, tons of room, plenty of power, sleek, modern good looks (thought some would disagree), high quality materials inside and out, and plenty of space to haul cargo. Really, the Crosstour does everything well and sells at a price lower than we expected. Combine legendary Honda reliability and resale value with all of the above, and you've got a winner! Great road car, with a solid suspension and the safety of four wheel drive. Our friends are impressed when they check out the Crosstour, and we continue to be delighted with our purchase.

Do not Overlook

by from Nashville Tn on April 23, 2012

Purchased 2011 Crosstour 6 weeks ago and have been favorably impressed. I had done the research and found the Crosstour to be a perfect fit for the SUV cross over / all purpose vehicle. Rides and handles smoothly and sit a bit higher than its competitors. The mileage is ok not great but this is a large vehicle and the V6 performs as needed. Several reviews fault the rear view as a issue- / have not found this a problem. Seats 4-5 very comfortably. The storage/ cargo works well. All around very pleased and happy it is a Honda.