2011 Accord Crosstour

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour

Have You Driven the 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour?

Honda's best kept secret

by Hipster from Toronto on Wed Sep 14 2011

I purchased the Crosstour about 1 month ago; slightly used. I am very happy with it. It is a great highway cruiser and gets good mileage on the highway. Very smooth and comfortable. I personally enjoy the exterior and interior styling. There are not many Crosstours in my neck of the woods. I could have bought a Benz or BMW but they are too popular - I like this vehicle because it is different and stands out. Overall I am very satisfied and would highly recommend this vehicle. A couple of downsides - rear visibility is poor (not too different from my previous SUV) but the rear view camera helps. Also city driving is not as fuel efficient (still much better than my previous SUV). If you drive aggressively you will pay for it at the pump. I personally think this vehicle is Honda's best kept secret. I don't know why they don't market it more.

Love it!

by HondaLover from Rochester, NY on Sun Mar 27 2011

I have owned many Acura's and Honda's, but nothing comes close to the 2011 AWD Accord Crosstour EX-L for quality, ride, handling, traction and comfort. It looks stunning in white with black leather, my personal choice. When looking at new Ford Explorers and other AWD/4WD cars costing just under $50,000.00 fairly loaded compared to $37,000.00 for an all optioned out Crosstour EX-L with Navi, I realize that I made the right choice. The Crosstour is no "cookie cutter" design. I love its dashing good looks, extreme interior comfort, lavish appointments and Luxus-like road manners. If you can do without all of the bells and whistles, you can find a Crosstour, still nicely equipped for about $28,000.00! For me, I love the fully loaded version, as I drive many miles per day. With AWD, the Crosstour gets me through even the worst of the worst weather in the Snowbelt region I reside in and must contend with. Go Honda!

Great Crossover!

by Brian from Palm Beach, FL on Wed Apr 27 2011

The decision to acquire a Crosstour was a big one for me. We were coming off a lease on a 2008 Odyssey EX-L. I was initially looking at a Volvo XC 70 wagon, BMW X6 and Lexus RX 330 (we own a Lexus ES 330). While the Lexus did afford us greater luxury and the Volvo did net more of a car feel, we went Crosstour. Simply put, we managed to laser in on value, ride (little higher than a car), performance and functionality. The Crosstour cleared the others by a mile particularly on price and reliability. Pros: Great vehicle for my kids aged 3 and 5 yrs. The car still holds plenty of items needed. The style is unique in a good way and the performance is excellent. Good pick up and great gas mileage for a 6 cylinder. I really like the front exterior style. The rear exterior is growing on me. I opted for the EX-L black on black. It is a strong combo. I really enjoy the nimble performance and plenty of good comments/looks! Cons: Offer some great colors! I would suggest bright red for starters. Need a power rear hatch which can be activated by touch of a button. The EX-L should come standard with a back up camera (this would be a HUGE +). Maybe work to refine the rear styling. The rear tail lights should emulate the front end by becoming narrower. My advice: Think of the Porsche 928S4 (circa 1991) styling...sharp, narrow and angled. Overall this is a great vehicle. It is good looking and functional. It is a difficult combo indeed when looking at cars available in the market. If you can get past your pretentious vibe of needing a BMW or Lexus, this is THE vehicle in the cross over category.

Love this car!

by Tinaprob from Louisiana on Fri Oct 21 2011

Great vehicle...I have the navigation system and LOVE it! Gives directions far enough ahead as there is no confusion. Few things I don't like are things I was used to in my old Chevrolet..when you turn the car off, radio goes off. In my chevy, the radio played until a door opened. Only design flaw is the rear window. Takes some getting used to, but now I'm ok with it.

From Ridgeline to CrossTour

by Biker Lou from Lemon Grove, California on Sat Mar 03 2012

Leased a 2012 EX-L with Navigation after trading in a 2006 Ridgeline P.U. This car is Amazing in all aspects. Power, Comfort, Luxury, Value and it has given me on 2 highway trips an average MPG of 29.4 traveling with cruise control set at 78 MPH. I was Blown away!! Both trips were in excess of 200 miles non-stop. The VCM technology is the key to this kind of performance / economy. I agree with the other folks stating that the rear view visibility need some getting used to, although after a few hundred miles, I settled right into this Beauty (Beast) and I am very happy with all aspects of the car. Before you pass judgement or make a negative comment, DRIVE this mechanical marvel, (double wishbone suspension, multilink independent rear, VCM, etc, ect, etc. Oh and by the way, the car is made in the U.S.A. Agreed; "Best Kept Secret"

Great car to look, feel and drive

by Rahul from Maryland on Wed Jun 29 2011

I moved to this car from my 2007 Mercedes SLK this year, sounds strange but it is true. Just due to an add on in my family. I was looking to get a bigger vehicle, 4-wheel drive and still retains the looks. I love this vehicle because of the look, style and drive feel. I'm surprised how this car was not praised initially for it's looks. The blue color odometer looks very impressive and if you have a nav, turn it to blue background. I strongly recommend this vehicle.

Great car.

by leo_happy_ct from MA on Thu Jul 21 2011

I got the EX-L with Nav., remote starter. Very happy so far. Quiet, comfortable ride, powerful engine, spacious enough for my family. I get about 17 mpg on mostly city driving. Do not listen to people saying it's ugly. They do not have a clue (taste).

Do not Overlook

by practical minded from Nashville Tn on Mon Apr 23 2012

Purchased 2011 Crosstour 6 weeks ago and have been favorably impressed. I had done the research and found the Crosstour to be a perfect fit for the SUV cross over / all purpose vehicle. Rides and handles smoothly and sit a bit higher than its competitors. The mileage is ok not great but this is a large vehicle and the V6 performs as needed. Several reviews fault the rear view as a issue- / have not found this a problem. Seats 4-5 very comfortably. The storage/ cargo works well. All around very pleased and happy it is a Honda.

another completely outstanding Honda

by Dan from Southeastern Virginia on Fri Oct 21 2011

Totaly satisfied! Love the new configuration and body style. Overdue return to the station wagon. I get the use of an SUV with the look and comfort of a sedan. All this and Honda's impecable reliability. I don't understand why anyone who has owned a Honda would ever even consider going to anything else. There has been at least two Honda's in my family for the last 20 years and none of them has been in for service but for normal maintanance.

A Most Impressive Vehicle

by Car Guy from Columbus, OH on Thu Aug 09 2012

We wanted to look at the Honda Crosstour because we needed an SUV but didn't like the truckiness of most of them. We traded a Chrysler Pacifica, which was a good hauler but lacked power and quality. The Honda gave us everything we were looking for: smooth, controlled ride, tons of room, plenty of power, sleek, modern good looks (thought some would disagree), high quality materials inside and out, and plenty of space to haul cargo. Really, the Crosstour does everything well and sells at a price lower than we expected. Combine legendary Honda reliability and resale value with all of the above, and you've got a winner! Great road car, with a solid suspension and the safety of four wheel drive. Our friends are impressed when they check out the Crosstour, and we continue to be delighted with our purchase.

1 2 3