2011 Honda Civic

Happy Honda Owner!

by from Montgomery, AL on September 9, 2017

For years my mechanic (and several friends) told me to buy a Honda. This year I did. I had it serviced (Oil change, new filters, transmission flushed) and it runs beautifully! I love almost everything about it, the look and the feel (both for comfort and handling). The only slight negative I'd give it is the headroom isn't as high as I'd like. Overall though, I'm really glad to have made the switch!

Comfortable

by from Battle Ground, WA on August 14, 2017

This can is definitely worth it, very economical..goes up to 40 mpg highway, made conveniently, great car!
Not Rated Reliability

Most realiable car I've owned

by from Battle Ground, WA on August 14, 2017

Car is a perfect gas savor, very convenient for long road trips. Has a good amount of leg room, which I find convenient.

Decent car

by from Las Vegas NV on August 4, 2017

This car isn't bad but the AC is not as good as I had hoped the interior also could be better it gets dirty easy but overall a decent car to drive

Most reliable car I have owned

by from Medford OR on July 25, 2017

This car was amazing,it met all if my needs. It got good fas millage, she was an amazing car. This car was comfortable on long trips.

Honda Civic GX (natural gas). What a find!

by from Walnut Creek, CA on June 27, 2017

I just bought a Honda Civic GX 2011 for my teenage daughters to drive. We were looking at Civics for their safety, gas mileage, and low maintenance. The GX came up, I researched the pros and cons and we could not be happier. I calculate our fuel bill will cut in half using natural gas at the Civic's 24/36 mpg gas mileage. And, we've cut our GHG emissions footprint in half for my daughter's commute.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

by from Chicago, IL on June 20, 2017

This 8th generation Honda Civic EX-L is fantastic. Perfect reliability - absolutely no problems and 35 miles to the gallon!!!! Leather interior with heated seats really helped during the cold winter months. This model also has a navigation system which is very helpful. Also has a usb port to connect to your cell phone for hands free calls. As a Honda you will enjoy a beautiful interior-exterior, and a wonderful trouble free driving experience for many years.

First real car.

by from Austin, Texas on June 6, 2017

This was the first car I've actually owned for going on 5 years now. It has done everything I've asked of it, but that's the good ol' Honda reliability. It's only the EX version, so it doesn't have the quickness of the SI. Sometimes, it takes a little to get up to highway speeds, but that's alright for me as a daily commuter. Overall, this car, with minor maintenance, has flourished these past five years at 200k+ and can probably make it a few more.

My First car and i loved it

by from on April 13, 2017

I purchased it from one of my friend and i am happy to own it for almost 3 years. Now i am going to have a big car as my family is growing.

Most reliable car I've owned!

by from Mesa, AZ on March 31, 2017

Will sell to buy another Honda Civic, just newer than this one! It is peppy, comfortable, looks sharp and love having the sunroof/moonroof!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Honda Civic