NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2014 Civic

2014 Honda Civic

2014 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2014 Honda Civic?

Civic minded

by SSSonata from Rochester,NH on Wed May 23 2018

This is the second Honda Civic we've owned in the last 15 years. These are great, economical, reliable vehicles for anyone young or old to own or drive. Very happy with the reliability, low maintenance, and great gas mileage

Best Car for the Money

by Car Guy from Chicago, IL on Wed Sep 24 2014

The Honda Civic is by far the best car in it's class. I test drove a Corolla, Civic, Mazda 3 VW Jetta and Cruze. While I didn't get a chance to drive a few of the others I found the Civic to be the best buy for the money. I also traded in a 2002 Accord, so if you feel that I'm biased that's your opinion. I started looking for a new car and decided to get a compact since they've grown in size almost to that of my old Accord. I wanted to try something else and totally avoided Honda. I then drove a Civic and felt it was the best available. The dashboard is well thought out and the amount of features on my 2014 Civic EX-L made it a best buy. It does however drive like a compact and I was used to a mid sized sedan.

Great Value

by Civic Man from Sacramento, CA on Thu Mar 12 2015

Purchased my 2014 Civic LX sedan back in July 2014 and could not be happier. I just turned 9000 miles on the odometer and have not had a single issue with this car. I'm not a huge fan of the CVT transmission but you get used to it and it does deliver great gas mileage. Averaging around 35 miles per gallon in mixed driving. Car is comfortable to drive, quiet, and relatively peppy. Civics last forever and hold their resale value, so they are great buys for those on a tight budget. I would highly recommend this car.

Honda Civic 2015 EX-L

by Mr. Marsch from Sarasota, FL on Sat May 09 2015

I just traded in my 2012 Civic for a white EX-L. I was impressed with the smoothness of transmission and the improved responsiveness. It has really good road feel and the cabin seems to have improved quietness. Of course the volume control on the radio works but a twist dial is really needed. It amazes me that Honda has not chosen to install an extendable sun visor - which is simple technology and is included in the Acura ILX. What's the big deal. For my use it's a flaw. But overall I love the car. It's sized like the old Accords it seems. The price deal was great. The ILX was not worth the additional cost and the "dashboard" was not as scenic as the Civic. That's my take...

5th Civic

by Teacher from DeLand, FL on Thu Feb 13 2014

This is the 5th new Civic I have purchased. All have been dependable and economical. I love the sporty lines of the 2014 coupe. It also handles well. The remote trunk release is handy. The Bluetooth is an excellent addition. I expected a little better gas mileage. With the ECO on I have been averaging only 33. Perhaps it will get better with time. I've only just finished the first 1000 miles. My salesman was super.

2014 civic si

by pina from loma linda california on Thu May 15 2014

is really nice car love.and salesperson nice and helful. i will buy more hondas in the future I'm happy w mi new car

Best first car I owned!!

by Shrikant N from Knoxville, TN on Wed May 17 2017

This is the first car I owned in the US and I loved it. It drives smooth and is comfortable from inside. Leather interiors are of good quality and clean quickly. Music system syncs fast with any Bluetooth enabled phone or other devices. No major issues in the 2.5 years that I drove this car. Legroom and headroom is good enough for the front seats, however back seats have limited legroom and headroom. I will recommend this car for anyone who is looking to buy a compact car within a budget and mostly will be using the front 2 seats most often. Thanks

Sharp and Reliable

by JLM&JRM from Morristown, TN on Sat Apr 15 2017

I am still so excited about this car and I am glad I made the decision to purchase it. This car is exactly what I was wanting and needing. This car will last me a very long time! This car was in tip top condition and is extremely smooth. I am get impressed with this car. I couldn't have picked a better first car! Thank you Honda Morristown!!

ZERO problems, ever.

by kirstenpn from Austin, TX on Wed Jun 27 2018

My husband, a former "american-only" car driver, just can't believe we haven't had any problems, needed to repair or replace anything (but tires) on our four-year old Civic. My family and I had always chosen Toyotas or Hondas, so my reply is "I should hope not - of course not!!" They last forEVER. Reliable is an understatement. Keep up routine maintenance, and your car will far outlive the usefulness of its phone-compatible technology, LOL. Or get a great value for your trade-in and always use the latest gadgets. You can't lose! We love our trusty, comfy Civic so much that my husband has already declared, without hesitation, that his wished-for pickup truck (soon) will also be a Honda! Proof positive that once you own a Honda, you'll never choose anything else!

this is my 3rd Honda Civic

by Joan from Philadelphia PA suburb on Mon Apr 28 2014

rides well, attractive, enjoy some new features not on my previous Honda (back up camera, truck opener from remote); some difficulty seeing & working dashboard features, little too high tech for my needs