NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 Civic

2019 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2019 Honda Civic?

Best car

by jkacclemson from charleston,sc on Thu Dec 20 2018

Drives great, love the color. Its a Civic but feels like your driving an Accord. Honda are such good cars this would be my 7th one

The Perfect Commuter

by A. Doyle from British Columbia on Sat Jan 26 2019

My 2019 Sport trim Civic Hatchback has been nothing short of amazing over the first 3000kms. In that time I've seen maybe 5 gas stations and spent under $40 every time I was there. It feels and sounds like a full blown racecar but has the efficiency and functionality of, well, a Honda Civic hatchback. There's no lack of power when I need to accelerate or pass, and with peak torque at 1900rpm you don't have to get your engine screaming to really move, in fact you can pass easily in seconds at highway speeds in 6th gear without even hitting 4000rpm. I drive a road with a lot of twists and bends, but body roll is minimal. The car feels stable and anchored even when doing rediculous speeds around corners that most people have to slow down for. The interior is nice, very nice, with sharp looking seats that feel almost like a racing bucket. In the Sport trim you get heated front seats which is a great perk. You get 2 USB ports, and 3 front cup holders (2 with a larger one underneath) with a spacious storage compartment. The steering is precise, and the steering wheel mounted controls are convenient. The only thing I wish there was on the wheel is a play/pause button for music. The shift knob feels good in the hand and the throw is fairly short, with solid feeling gears that let you feel confident in your shifts. The exterior of this car is really cool, I've had dozens of compliments from co-workers and even one person who, because of it's very aggressive and sporty styling, thought it was a Type R. The headlights are amazing, I can see nearly as far with the low beam now as I could with the high beam on my last car. This review was a bit scattered, but I hope it helps :)

Super nice car!

by Robert from SPENCERPORT, NY on Mon Jan 07 2019

Lots of power available if needed, yet has economical settings if you want to save fuel.... Lots of tech, useful tech.... for convenience and safety, very cool... love the dual exhaust pipes out the center in the back... 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring....

Amazing fuel mileage

by KB7 from Waukegan, IL on Mon Jan 07 2019

I just went over 1100 miles on the odometer. Within that time I drove it to the neighboring state to visit family for Christmas (total trip mileage about 750 miles). I have purchased only premium gas and I spent less this last month on gas than I normally do when I am not traveling. On my return trip with just highway miles I was making 47.7 mpg and the trip overall had an average of 45.5 mpg. My trip there was only about 43 mpg average so there are certainly variables that affect this number. At home since it sits around a lot just running (at stop lights, train stations picking someone up, going through the car wash, etc) I am only getting about 36 mpg. It is a great looking, comfortable car with amazing safety features, such as lane correction. It handles well and very enjoyable to drive.

This car has all the features for a fair price!

by ACham86 from Ravenna, OH on Sat Mar 09 2019

I'm in love with Civic's! Ever since Honda has redone the Honda Civic it has been a favorite of mine! The look is so sporty and sharp! Not like any Honda Civic before it! The interior is awesome! It has all the bells and whistles for only around $25,000 and it's Turbo Charged! I get excited when I drive it! I'm so in love!

Excellent car for sweet price

by CR from Raleigh NC on Thu Dec 20 2018

Beautiful car, Honda quality. My first car many years ago was a civic, my current great car is a civic. The engine is not powerful, but this is expected from a civic - manual transmission mitigates it. Very happy overall.

Best choice I’ve made its such a reliable car

by Bethany Tarwater from Wichita Falls Texas on Thu Feb 21 2019

I love this car it’s got everything I want from the seat color to the outside of the car and all the stuff inside is so awesome I love my new car

Drove Honda's for nearly 30 years

by Vinny from Hamlin, NY on Tue Apr 02 2019

It's been a while that we didn't own a Honda, it's great being back into one! I love the comfort, performance and style of the vehicle. I hope to be able to be in a Honda for a long time.

Car will not lock when iPhoneX paired with car

by GaryM from MA on Sat Apr 27 2019

When iPhoneX and key fob are placed close to each other when you exit car, locks and alarm will not engage. Car believes keys are still in car so it won’t lock. It appears to be a frequency issue between iPhone and fob. If you turn off Bluetooth problem goes away. Dealer acknowledges problem but states it’s an engineering issue which they can’t resolve and suggested I Contact Honda America Customer Support. Contacted Honda America, the gentleman I spoke to was very rude, insulting and suggested I go back to dealer. Not your typical Honda representative. Another appointment made with dealer per Honda America suggestion as he would not elevate problem to higher level. Representative stated either no problem existed or problem isn’t covered under warranty. Since when are inoperative door locks and car alarm not a problem or covered under warranty.

Reliable but not good quality at all

by Angelstarbow from Aiken on Tue Sep 03 2019

It's pretty. But it's a nightmare to maintain. The exterior metal is flimsy and breaks with the softest pressure. Very tiny inside. I have a 9 year old who even said it's too small. The backseat is for TINY people. The price is ridiculous. The radio screws up if you go out of town. The electric seats screwed up within a month of my purchase. It's a crappy car. Should of went with Kia.

Does not recommend this car!!