2014 Civic Hybrid

2014 Honda Civic Hybrid

2014 Honda Civic Hybrid

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have you driven the 2014 Honda Civic Hybrid?

Great car with great gas milage

by love my honda from on Sat Aug 16 2014

I am so happy I bought the Honda Civic hybrid. Not only does the car ascetically have everything I could want it has a ton of great features, and a super comfy drivers seat. I was a little worried that I would have a hard time fitting comfortably into the hybrid model, seeing as I am about 6 ft tall, however the front seats are surprisingly roomy. This car is also very "smart" the touch screen is designed like a smart phone with the consumer in mind. Also this car can get about 48-50 miles per gallon in gas. If I had to do it al over again I wouldn't have changed a thing.

I love my 2014 Honda Civic Hybrid

by dmassguy on Mon Jul 23 2018

I bought this car after test driving Toyota and GM Hybrid and Electric offerings. I also considered the Nissan Leaf. I'd owned two previous Hondas, and liked them. Between the initial price, the test drives, the intended use of the vehicle (25 mile commute in the Northeast), my guesses as to 10 year trend in gas price, and my history with Honda, I bought. I really haven't looked back. It's reliable as a Honda. I reliably get 42- 47 MPG in all weather. It could be a bit more comfy - I get a little fanny fatigue now and then. But I'd buy it again!

Reliable and economical

by JAV from Orlando, Fl on Mon Apr 23 2018

I love the value that I have with this car. This is my 4th Honda vehicle but my first hybrid. It is stylish, comfortable and includes everything I wanted in the standard option model. The gas mileage was rated 45-47, I have always got at least that and My current average mpg is 49.5. I purchased this car new and have almost 73000 miles.

Excellent Car! excellent gas mileage!

by Reppiks2897 from Port Orange Fl on Mon Jul 24 2017

I was hesitant to go to a smaller car because I had been driving a Ford expedition for several years. But after my daughter turned 16 and started driving on her own we did not need the big vehicle anymore. Never owning a Honda before although I had heard a lot about hand on how awesome they were, they were right. I love this car I can usually get around 35 miles per gallon I can go just about 500 miles on one tank of gas. Having this car a little over a year I can't imagine being without it! It drives and handles great also it's comfortable to drive and to sit in on long trips.

We found this 2014?Honda on Cars.com only 8 miles

by Aerocar on Fri Aug 25 2017

Love the car. It only has 16,000 miles and factory warranty still valid. The previous owner took great care of it even though he had 6 kids. Mostly girls so no damage from brothers squabbling in the back seat. Ha!