2005 Honda Cr V

From the past

by on August 28, 2017

Used to have 98 CRV been looking go something to drive on short trips to save wear/ tear on truck . Looked for the old style crv and found a good one here . Bought it and very satisfied so far ( 1 1/2 month)

Great road-trip vehicle!

by from Minnesota on July 22, 2017

This has been a fantastic car for work commutes, long road trips, city and country - everything! We'd go with a CR-V again in a heartbeat!

Uses car for Havingfun

The best car I've ever owned.

by from Boston, MA on June 28, 2017

We bought our CR-V 12 years ago, new, and it has never failed us. Best decision! We also looked at the Pilot and a Subaru Outback. Felt that the CR-V was the best car for the money. We still feel that way to this day. The only thing missing is a 6th seat, as it only carries 5 people at a time.

Love my Honda CRV

by from Salem, NH on June 25, 2017

Lots of room to pack my vending and art supplies, the dogs and as comfy as all heck!!!! Would recommend for any persons needing cargo space. The back seats roll up to create more room or seats for total 5 passengers comfortable!!!! Even the four legged ones!

Honda CR-V is my personal favorite!

by from Atlanta, GA on June 14, 2017

Economical, roomy for tall and large people, dependable, comfortable, still stylish! This was my dream car. Although its 12 years old, I'm still in love with my car. I keep up the maintenance and oil changes and have never been stranded on the side of the road. Have taken several road trips. Cargo area holds everything I need!

Purchased from Old Rock Motors, Pelham, NH

by from Salem,NH on June 13, 2017

I needed a vehicle to transport my art supplies and vending equipment, and my fur 3 babies to the parks and visits and it has room for their comfort! Vehicle is totally reliable, back hatch opens like a door so they can't jump out (a plus) and more room than ever!!

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from on June 8, 2017

Best car, I used it for 150 thousand mile and no issues. It would probably go for another 100 thousand. Very reliable and comfortable family car.

It adjust to fit everyone.

by from Knoxville,tn. on May 31, 2017

I love it. It adjust to fit every driver in my family perfectly. We all love it. Have made several long trips in it an have had absolutely no trouble at all. From the summer heat in Florida to the snow covered hills in Tennessee it goes great and it's just front wheel drive.

This is the most reliable car I have ever owned!

by from Childersburg, Al on May 23, 2017

I love my car. I've had it for 12 yrs and have had no engine trouble only normal wear and tear (tires battery oil change etc). It's comfortable, the right size not big and bulky. The a/c is ice cold the heat get really hot. Seat are comfortable and everything is at your finger tips.

great practical small SUV

by from Sacramento, CA on April 28, 2017

Love the Honda CRV. Great size, cheap and easy to fix. Timing chain, and very roomy for the size. Only issue was the airbag recall, which was fixed promptly by the dealership at no cost.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Honda Cr V