2008 Honda Cr V

what a suv Puerto Rican style

by from halethorpe, MD on September 18, 2017

I test drove this vehicle I love the way it handles on the road . so smooth easy to handle the window design is great because if you need to look to each side to see if a car is coming you have great visual. The stereo is easy to use and easy to set stations. I love that the buttons are big enough that you don't have to take your eyes off the road to see what station or ac or heat. the great thing about this vehicle is that its a gas economizer. I drive from Maryland to New York a lot. with my old 6 cylinder it would eat my money. with gas prices fluctuating Vehicle is perfect. for the always on the go mom, teen or single girl hanging out with her girls and driving to New York
Not Rated Reliability

very reliable and fun to drive!

by from Phoenix, AZ on September 17, 2017

even though it is 10 years old, it has great mileage! (26-30 MPG). I feel very safe on the road. It has a very nice interior!

Runs and Rides Perfect

by from Norwalk on September 6, 2017

2nd owner of leased car, perfect reliable car with room for kids, pets or for hauling... Good gas mileage also...

Very reliable and comfortable driving.

by from Elk Grove Village on September 3, 2017

It's a nine year old car and I do not want to part with it. It has good pickup from the start. This was the last year for the solid frank cover. Now the screen covers the contents . If you are looking for a reliable used SUV, cr-v 2008 ex is an excellent buy.

reliable

by from Lake City, FL on August 25, 2017

one of the best vehicles I've ever owned. the reliability is great. it gets good gas mileage also. great commuter.

Effortless driving with this car

by from Altenburg, Missouri on August 19, 2017

Liked the glazed blue color, excellent on gas mileage, excellent acceleration. Just perfect for the size of my family much better than my old CRV and certainly more desirable than Toyota's rav4

Great car - pleasure to drive!

by from Bloomington, IN on August 16, 2017

After looking at used cars for more than 4 weeks, I settled on the Honda CRV and I am extremely happy I did. Handles well, great sound system, very comfortable, and it has such a smooth ride! The only negatives I can find in the 3 weeks I have owned it are 1) the gas pedal sits at an odd angle, my heel hurts if I drive long distances because of pressure due to the angle. 2) My dog slides all over the leather seats. Otherwise, I am really enjoying owning this car.

The most comfortable and reliable vehicle I've own

by from South Glens Falls NY on August 16, 2017

I have owned a honda pilot, accord and CRV because of the reliability and comfort. Family members have bought hondas because I'm a great PR voice about my vehicles. My daughter's pilot has covered many sports & trips with 3 children & many friends. My sister is thrilled over her new crv for retirement & I hope for a new crv one more time in my life. Keep up the good work!

Best car to drive and own

by from Texas on August 16, 2017

Nice and best car, the comfort for the price is price less. Owned 2 CRV same model. Recommended to few of my friends. Proud owner.

very dependable vehicle

by from Canandaigua, NY on August 15, 2017

this car has been very good to me. I consistently maintain the vehicle. It has performed very well for me and always has great pickup. It has served its purpose as it has ample room for lugging things or any any travel I do.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Honda Cr V