2013 Honda Cr V

Best car of my life!!!

by from Newport news, Va on September 21, 2017

This has been my all time favorite vehicle I have ever owned. I feel safe in it and I feel my kids are safe. It has never once given me any issues. It drives smooth and is perfect for long road trips. I couldn't be happier .

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Awesome

by from Concord, CA on September 18, 2017

Such a smooth car, perfect compact SUV for a large family. Loved that it contained a hybrid button and a large trunk. Great car!
Not Rated Reliability

Me and my parents are very satisfied!

by from Bel Aire, KS on September 11, 2017

The trunk is very spacious and has a black cover for keeping out the heat or just covering things up. The electronics are easy to manage and the drivers manual is easy to understand. The car itself drives amazing. Compared to any car if you drive the CRV you can tell the difference. It will even tell you how many more miles you have based on your speed till you have to fill up again. The engine is simple and under hood maintenance is not a hassle as for other car models. This is just a few things that makes this car great.

Do not buy this car

by from San Jose, California on September 4, 2017

The most uncomfortable car i have ever owned. The seats are horrible, the tech ploy is horrible, and the CD player and car locks are already broken.

Fun to drive plus good MPG

by from Temple, TX on August 22, 2017

Corners well. Good acceleration. Easy to park. Handles and moves with ease. More fun than I expected when purchased.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car and a pleasure to drive

by from Auburn, CA on August 20, 2017

Very nice vehicle it has all of the whistle s and bells. It is reliable and still drives like a brand new car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Very Reliable SUV

by from Grove City, OH on August 11, 2017

This vehicle is very reliable. As long as you keep up with general maintenance, this car will consistently get you where you need to go.

Nicest car I have ever owned.

by from Ilion. NY on August 10, 2017

It is the best car for comfort, looks, and style that I have found. I have gotten many compliments for my car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Horrible Seats

by from Jackson, TN on August 10, 2017

I love this CRV except the seats. They are as hard as a concrete block; the worse seats I have ever had in a car. I had to make a cushion out of 4" of foam.

Very nice looking car

by from Torrance ,ca on August 6, 2017

Luv this crossover, it's easy to drive and great on long road trips. Affordable and Honda are made to last a long time. Definitely worth the money
Not Rated Reliability