Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 CR-V

2015 Honda CR-V

2015 Honda CR-V

4.3

Have You Driven the 2015 Honda CR-V?

Great little SUV

by The Car guy from Santa BarbaraCalifornia on Mon Apr 27 2015

I did buy the Honda CR V and am very pleased with it.. I am use to driving sport cars and was very pleased with the power and performance of this four cylinder SUV. The SUV is offered in three levels and I would recommend that you purchase the mid or top level unit. I do have a 2014 ACURA MDX that is a luxury unit and a fine one. The 2015 CR V is a great car and I would recommend it to any person needing a compact suv.

3rd CRV

by bubbles from on Mon Feb 09 2015

Third CRV I have owned. Did not even test drive this one since it was the only car I wanted. I DO NOT like the side back window - definitely its a larger blind spot than before. My 2014 had more little nooks in the dash board and between the seats to put things.

Stay away, Beware of vibrations.

by Daily Driver from New York, NY on Wed Apr 22 2015

I just leased a 2015 Honda crv exl. On the second day driving the vehicle I noticed the vehicle would vibrate when in Drive and I am stopped at a red light or stop sign. As soon as I start driving the vibrations disappear, as soon as the vehicle comes to a stop the vibrations start again. The vibrations vary in strength (it sort of pulses in and out) and sometimes it's so strong that I start to feel sick to the stomach. It's become so bad that at every red light I put the car in neutral and only shift back I to Drive when the light turns green. I have reached out to the dealer with no results. Their response has been "This is because of the CVT feature of the engine (?!) Its obvious that Honda is aware of this but is continuing to sell this vehicle with no disclaimer. I am lucky that it's only a lease. After 36 months I can say goodbye to Honda for good.

New Purchase CRV HONDA 2015

by Robin0319 from Kenosha, WI on Thu Apr 23 2015

I love my new CRV Honda 2015. My experience of buying a new car was very enjoyable . Sean Brady and Asia Sanchez were very helpful and answered my questions very well. They helped me in purchasing the car I really wanted and they were very patient and friendly. I would recommend anyone to purchase a new car at Honda of Kenosha and ask for Asia and/or Sean. My free car washes are fabulous.

CRV-Touring: Great Handling, Safety

by Driving Enthusiast from Tacoma, WA on Sat Apr 11 2015

For an SUV, the CR-V Touring model handles exceptionally well-- its quick, solid-feeling, and comfortable. I like driving it. I like the many safety features. But the radio/navigation unit is clumsy and not intuitive, even crude, and an unworthy companion to the car's other fine features.

Happy customer

by Happy from Gardner, Ma on Fri Mar 20 2015

Purchased my CRV 2015 from The Honda store in Lancaster and the salesmen John Ellis showed me how to use all the gadgets in my vehicle. Setup my Bluetooth. Before I drove away. John followed up with me a few days later. I love my Honda!!

Buyer's remorse

by N.E. Ohio from N.E. Ohio on Mon Apr 06 2015

Bought a 2015 Honda CR-V to replace my wife's 14 yr. old car. They both ride about the same but unlike the old car ( not a Honda) the CR-V has numerous problems at just over 1,000 miles. The problems include vibrations at idle and low speed driving up to 60 mph and also on deceleration. The dealership initially acted as though it was something uncommon among this model and even stated the CR-V Is not a luxury car, but merely a runabout or errand car and you'll have some vibration. They eventually admitted there is a problem and no current fix. The rear brakes were making noise and the rotors were scored. The dealer decided to save some money by machining the rotors instead of replacing them with new ones. The Service Advisor claimed they machine new rotors out of the box and they are somehow better than new. They also claimed to have replaced the rear pads. Honda Hands Free Link reminds me of an old video game. Cheap, low rent graphics and of course, our phones aren't compatible. Honda would have you buying a phone from one of their preferred associates and this will add to operating costs and is also something we don't want or need.

Don't Buy Until They Fix the Vibration Issue

by Ken T from Orange on Fri Apr 10 2015

Love the car when I first test drove it. Unfortunately, not long after I got the car, I started feeling strong vibration when I stopped at stop signs and red lights. Went on the web to to find out what's going on, and found that many owners have reported the same issue. Took it back to the dealership and they pretend that they didn't know about it. Eventually, they called me back and told me Honda has known about the issue and is looking for a fix. Too late for me, can't get me money back.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by viki from on Fri Mar 20 2015

To see your review featured on Cars.com: Drive the vehicle before reviewing it. Focus on the vehicle's features and be specific.

Low ratings from Toyota Salesmen????????

by Longtime CRV owner from Sarasota, FL on Thu Jan 15 2015

How anybody could rate the new CRV a one-star or two-star makes me believe they are written by Toyota or Subaru or Nissan salesmen. No objective human being on this planet could honestly rate this great car so low!!!

Our Take on the 2015 Honda CR-V

Being a typical journalist, I have the math aptitude of something between an eighth-grade algebra student and his pet gerbil. But even I can deduce that three steps forward and one step back equals two steps forward. Such is the case for the popular Honda CR-V.

Updated for 2015, the new Honda CR-V's many improvements overcome some notable stumbles, and it remains a strong choice among the horde of small SUVs out there.

The CR-V comes in LX, EX, EX-L and all-new Touring trims; all versions offer FWD or AWD. Click here to compare the group or here to stack up the 2015 and 2014 CR-Vs. We tested a front-drive EX.

Exterior & Styling