Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2011 CR-Z

2011 Honda CR-Z

2011 Honda CR-Z

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2011 Honda CR-Z?

Fun sporty hybrid

by Cr-Z Driver from Tacoma, Washington on Tue Jun 05 2018

The Cr-z is a great little daily driving and kind of quick for a hybrid. I with a couple easy mods you can make the crz feel like a cool little tuner. The ride is a little noisy in the cabin after around 50k miles. There were a couple recalls I had to deal with. The gas mileage isn’t what you’d think for a hybrid. Realistically 26-32 miles to the gallon highway or city. If this car can standard without the ima drive and had a turbo instead it would have been hugely popular. All in all it’s a great sporty hybrid for the price. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cool commuter vehicle.

Good but not great

by Johnathan Sys from Grand island on Sat Nov 11 2017

Leg room is and issue if you are taller than 6'2" sportiness is on par with the reports, fun to throw in to low speed corners. Other thing is the rear seats are useless. So just put it down and leave it as cargo room

Very nice car, just too small for me legs

by CDGarrick on Fri Jun 01 2018

I really enjoyed the CR-Z. It drove well, it felt fun, and it seemed modern. The one problem is that I am 6'1" and my knees were too close to the dashboard for my comfort. While I did have a couple inches, there wasn't much wiggle room, and I need a little bit more, as I plan on driving my vehicle both short and long distances. Additionally, the salesmen were sleazy and trying to rip us off, but the car was very nice.

Most issue-free car I've ever had

by mp3029 from Hendersonville on Tue Jun 27 2017

I've never owned an issue-free car as this CR-Z has been. It's never left me stranded on the side of a road, it's fun to drive, and people ask about it a lot. Excellent on gas (About 40 mpg). Lot's of extras. I would recommend it to anyone.

Super fun sporty 2 place car.

by Tata_pilote from Camano Island WA on Sat May 13 2017

I love it. Have to sell it but I REALLY don't want to. Great gas mileage and super styling. Love the paddle shifters and the 3 driving modes, Eco, Normal and Sport.

Smooth miles ahead!

by Frauleota from Port Huron MI on Tue Apr 24 2018

I must have the car at least 24 hours for an accurate assessment, but my gut tells me that this is a great car! Lol

Honda CR-Z what a great car!

by Tata_pilote from Camano Island, WA on Thu Sep 28 2017

Great car, pretty, nimble, head turner, more power than I need, but still gets up to 43 mpg because it's a hybrid. Lots of cargo/luggage space because it has just the 2 front seats. Well designed, just plain fun!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned.

by Brandon Brill from Long Grove, IL on Tue Feb 28 2017

Best car for a 16-year-old who is looking for starting a car that is manual.I frequently make 2 hour trips, and each of these only use about 1/8th of a tank using economy mode. Switch it into sport mode and it becomes a zippy little thing with excellent handling (great on winding back roads). It's got a lot of cargo space, especially with the back compartments folded down. I have a medium-sized dog who can ride in it comfortably. The interior is pretty basic, but the USB port is very convenient and the stereo is AWESOME. A lot of people say that the blind spots are bad, but I got used to them very quickly. As long as you're a good driver and use your rear/side view mirrors, you're fine. The only downsides to my CR-Z are that the seats start to get a little uncomfortable on long trips (which I'm sure is the case for any compact vehicle) and it's terrible in the snow. Aside from those minor things, it's a wonderful little car. If you decide to get one, you will not regret it!

Most fun car I've ever owned!

by RedHotChiliAlex on Wed Apr 25 2018

Such a fun car to drive. I get good but not great mpgs but still tenfold better than my old Honda Accord. Super comfortable smooth ride. It's almost the perfect car although having a bit more power, speed and rear seats would have been super duper awesome, I'm still very very happy with my purchase. Best affordable car. I hope it gets back into production with better specs!

Awesome, Sporty Car for a GR8 Price

by LoveLife from Scappoose, OR on Tue May 30 2017

This vehicle has never let me down. It's been a great car. It's reliable, gets great gas mileage and cute and sporty! You won't be disappointed!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2011 Honda CR-Z

The theory of "temperate pragmatism," in vogue with some futurists, says we will no longer pursue luxury without portfolio. Hard times have chastened us, including those with money, or those left with less of it after Wall Street scams and bank failures, the theory says.

As a result, according to that thinking, luxury now requires redemptive virtue. It must offer something other than exclusivity and pizazz. The new luxury must have meaning, function.

It's a theory that may fade away with the current, slowly fading recession. But it has already brought forth automotive products for the have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too crowd.

The trend is particularly noticeable in the arena of gas-electric hybrid cars... Read More