Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2011 CR-Z

2011 Honda CR-Z

2011 Honda CR-Z

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2011 Honda CR-Z?

Most issue-free car I've ever had

by mp3029 from Hendersonville on Tue Jun 27 2017

I've never owned an issue-free car as this CR-Z has been. It's never left me stranded on the side of a road, it's fun to drive, and people ask about it a lot. Excellent on gas (About 40 mpg). Lot's of extras. I would recommend it to anyone.

Super fun sporty 2 place car.

by Tata_pilote from Camano Island WA on Sat May 13 2017

I love it. Have to sell it but I REALLY don't want to. Great gas mileage and super styling. Love the paddle shifters and the 3 driving modes, Eco, Normal and Sport.

So Far So Good. Only had the vehicle for a week n

by HondaFan on Mon May 28 2018

It is roomy, has many good features which I like. Handles well on the highway. I love the interior color, however, I would have preferred a light colored body

I love it?

by ShannonRose87 from Burlington, VT on Wed Apr 11 2018

This is the best and only car I've ever owned. It is a great first car. It's small, but it has a large hatchback trunk and is easy to maneuver. It also gets great gas mileage. My Fiance did the math and I get roughly 42 mpg highway and 38 city.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned.

by Brandon Brill from Long Grove, IL on Tue Feb 28 2017

Best car for a 16-year-old who is looking for starting a car that is manual.I frequently make 2 hour trips, and each of these only use about 1/8th of a tank using economy mode. Switch it into sport mode and it becomes a zippy little thing with excellent handling (great on winding back roads). It's got a lot of cargo space, especially with the back compartments folded down. I have a medium-sized dog who can ride in it comfortably. The interior is pretty basic, but the USB port is very convenient and the stereo is AWESOME. A lot of people say that the blind spots are bad, but I got used to them very quickly. As long as you're a good driver and use your rear/side view mirrors, you're fine. The only downsides to my CR-Z are that the seats start to get a little uncomfortable on long trips (which I'm sure is the case for any compact vehicle) and it's terrible in the snow. Aside from those minor things, it's a wonderful little car. If you decide to get one, you will not regret it!

Very nice car, just too small for me legs

by CDGarrick on Fri Jun 01 2018

I really enjoyed the CR-Z. It drove well, it felt fun, and it seemed modern. The one problem is that I am 6'1" and my knees were too close to the dashboard for my comfort. While I did have a couple inches, there wasn't much wiggle room, and I need a little bit more, as I plan on driving my vehicle both short and long distances. Additionally, the salesmen were sleazy and trying to rip us off, but the car was very nice.

Used for 3 years with no issues

by merc7paul from Toronto, ON on Thu Mar 23 2017

Wasn't sure when I purchased this car, but it blew me away. The instant torque response from the electric motor is tough to match, other cars start feeling sluggish(other than tesla or other electric cars of course). When I mean responsive, I don't mean fast, it doesn't have highway grunt, but putting in premium gas does give it a bit more power. The extended warranty I purchased was completely useless, there was no major issues at all. The Fog lights have cracked two years ago but the foglight still works. The lightness of this car is what makes it fun similar to other small cars like BRZ, and FRS, Miata, but this has a better fuel economy than all of them, and don't believe the negative reviews comparing this to other hybrids, because other hybrids frankly suck and have zero driver involvement, unless it's a 918 or Honda NSX, I'm talking like priuses and insights. If I total this car I would get another one! It's been 7 years since this car was new and now it's 153,000 km, I just replaced spark plugs and I can see it lasting all the way to 300,000km.

cool car fast and dependable

by 66smithwesley from cashville tn on Wed May 02 2018

its a pretty cool car fast dependable small comfrotable cheap on gas 2 seater tented windows great on gas nice color no need to haul friends

Very reliable, GREAT gas mileage, zippy car!

by LaurenC from Atlanta, GA on Tue Jan 16 2018

This car met most of my needs. It is efficient, cost-effective, and decent looking. You can drive it in eco, regular, or sport modes depending on your preference. It has a cool-looking dashboard/display. Its navigation system is easy to use and very helpful. Gas mileage is outstanding - the best I ever got was 41 miles per gallon, and the most common was around 35 mpg. The only downside is that it is only a 2 seater car, so not very practical for my every day life. However, its benefits definitely outshine this negative. Overall great car.

Smooth miles ahead!

by Frauleota from Port Huron MI on Tue Apr 24 2018

I must have the car at least 24 hours for an accurate assessment, but my gut tells me that this is a great car! Lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2011 Honda CR-Z

Honda's latest hybrid, the 2011 CR-Z, attempts to be both sporty and a hybrid, and it has middling success at each.

When it goes on sale Aug. 24, the CR-Z will be the first hybrid in six model years to offer a manual transmission; it will also be available with a continuously variable automatic transmission. As the spiritual successor to the wedge-shaped CRX, produced from 1984 to '91, the two-door, two-seat CR-Z joins the five-seat Insight and Civic hybrids in Honda's semi-electric lineup. Final pricing hasn't been released, but Honda says the base CR-Z will cost less than $20,000 including the destination charge. The 2010 Insight is $20,550 with destination, and the Civic... Read More