2008 Honda Odyssey

Nice car

by from Baltimore, MD on September 17, 2017

needs better shocks more comfortable seats , heating and air conditioning is a bit confusing on the 2010 model and all the seats in the back should fold down into the floor. otherwise is a great van. l like all the storage compartments.

The vehicle which gives you a smooth ride!

by from spring valley on September 17, 2017

I'ts spacious, really comfortable, well and nice designed, with a long lasting engine and transmission.

The most reliable car I've owned

by on September 10, 2017

Energizer Bunny, You do the basics oil changes and tune ups and maintenance and it goes and goes and goes.

Uses car for Havingfun

Workhorse car, reliable and comfortable

by on August 27, 2017

Gets the job done! A great car for someone who wants the comfort of a car and the healing ability of a truck

Honda Lack of Quality

by from Austin, TX on August 24, 2017

I've been nothing but disappointed with this Odyssey. I bought it used, figuring making payments was better than sinking money into constant repairs. Instead, I ended up doing both. Now, it constantly leaks oil, seeping out of the "porous engine block," an issue Honda is aware of but won't repair, since it's not a safety problem. Never mind the problems with the heater core, A/C system, and frequent mysterious error codes.

comfortable

by from washington DC on August 2, 2017

its an ok car even though I would rather get a mercedes benz or a bmw if I had to get an suv or van. Overall its not a bad car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best Van I have owned! Low cost, excellent .

by from Langhorne, PA. on August 2, 2017

Reliable runner. I suggest one get a model with automatic doors for more versatility. Purchased with 120m now have 160m on the car.

What a nice upgrade!

by from Cleveland on July 13, 2017

Perfect for a mom with young kids, wish I got this vehicle years ago! Just took a road trip and it went well!

This van is amazing!

by from Church hill tn on July 5, 2017

I can go anywhere in style and know I will make it from point a to point b. I have an ex trim and I love it. Mine has 174,098 miles so I will probably update my van pretty soon.

Tops All Minivans

by from Alabama on July 2, 2017

We love our Odyssey, the largest, most comfortable riding of all mini-vans for just two persons to a car-full of adults and children. Serves us well!

Uses car for Havingfun