2009 Honda Pilot

Brutal SUV

by from Brooklyn, NY on September 22, 2017

If you like big 3 row seats SUV Honda Pilot is great choice. Aggressive exterior and 6 cylinder engine make you feel confident on any road.

Good car for the price

by on August 26, 2017

This SUV is so constable and with DVD and speaks and wireless head phone keep the kid entertained for a long and short trip no more telling to sit down or don't move or fight with your brother you know if you have kid
Not Rated Reliability

Very good car

by from Miami, florida on August 15, 2017

My wife loves the car it takes her to work and back with no problems then we go to church and out with our 3 kids plenty of room with the 3rd row seats.

Love this car

by from Gunnison, CO on August 15, 2017

The Honda Pilot has power but also class and style. It is well designed and intuitive: we love it and it has actually had pretty good gas mileage. We replaced a Dodge Journey and I have to say that it has been superior to the Dodge in every aspect - towing, comfort, amenities inside.

clean title

by from Dearborn on August 11, 2017

its amazing and good thank and i love it its really amazing thank you very much sr and i love this vehicle

Love my Pilot

by from Los Angeles on August 9, 2017

It is super comfortable, very quiet inside, super spacious, has lots of comfort features in every row, even the third row is good for my three sons, I have six kids so need 8-passenger vehicle. It has good engine response and especially considering how big and heavy it is, it steers nimbly and brakes well. The stereo is very nice, the air conditioning is cold, in all three rows. Stable and solid and smooth on the highway, very maneuverable in a parking lot. Excellent car. I love it.

First Honda we've owned--disappointed

by from Lindsborg, KS on July 23, 2017

Honda has such a great name, but I found this car quite a disappointment. There are several little annoyances. The doors don't have that halfway stop point that you count on so many times when you are getting in and out of the car, or when your hands are full, and I have had the door come flying shut on my leg so many times.....ugh! Why can't it just have the halfway stop point like all other doors? Then there is the fresh air intake on the passenger side. In the winter when you have the heater on you must switch the system to recirculation (which you usually only use on defrost or air conditioning) otherwise the passenger gets blasted with cold air from the fresh air intake which is directly above the passenger's legs. I don't like that the seat heater is a "switch" instead of a button. I would prefer that it just stay off when you shut the car off, rather than the switch staying on which makes it come on when you start the car again. The bigger disappointments were that just one year after purchasing the vehicle the timing belt and serpentine belt tensioner had to be replaced which were very expensive repairs. Most recently the motor that moves my seat had to be replaced. We take better care of our vehicles than the average person and have just been disappointed in the great reputation of Honda.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best Mid Size SUV on the market!!

by from South Windsor, CT on July 15, 2017

This SUV is the perfect combination of comfort, style, power and size in its class! This SUV gives you the feel that you're still in a truck, but drives like a dream. The ride is so comfortable for long trips it's amazing! With a tow capacity of 4500 lbs and the power to back it up is perfect for my huge pop-up camper. The interior is huge inside and has a collapsable 3rd row seat with enough leg room for adults to comfortably ride in. This SUV is my favorite vehicle I've owned and would recommend it to anyone!

2009 HONDA PILOT EXL

by from MA on July 14, 2017

This car is very comfortable and has plenty of room for kayaks on the roof, suitcases in back, and my large greyhound dog in the backseat. Have taken it to Canada and back and was VERY comfortable!

Uses car for Havingfun

Great car!

by on July 8, 2017

Very nice car all around. Would like to see Honda upgrade interior plastic or cover with some type of vinyl material but still nice looking and well thought out car. Plenty of cargo room. I currently have been getting an average of 19mpg driving 50% highway and 50% city. Car has no problems getting through the mountains here in Colorado. Looking forward to ski season this year!

Our Expert Review: 2009 Honda Pilot