2011 Honda Pilot

Great utility for any family.

by from Poulsbo,Washington on September 19, 2017

Solid,Very reliable. Runs good, no nonsense vehicle great to go on vacations,games or where ever you need to go. Good snow driving.

Small issues over all good car

by from Las Vegas nv on September 18, 2017

Perfect for my family, kids love it, has small issues with stero, car maintenance issues with in a few hours of leaving lot but over all great car
Not Rated Reliability

Typical Honda reliable appliance.

by from Fort Worth, Tx on August 30, 2017

Works like a champ. Honda is one of the easiest cars/suvs to recommend to anyone. This one has been our daily and has made a road trip from TX to CO. Flawless SUV.

Very comfy SUV

by from New Orleans, la on August 26, 2017

Meets all our needs leather, 3rd row seats and back up camera has all the bells and whistles we wanted in an upgrade for and car to a SUV it isn't too big to handle!! We took it on vacation the first weekend we bought the vehicle and it fit all our stuff and people comfortable

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good family car and is very reliable

by from AZ on August 18, 2017

This car meets our family's needs however we wish the car had better air vents in the back two rows. Other then that, this car has been great!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Sid Dillon is always a reliable dealership!

by from Omaha Ne on August 6, 2017

This is my second Honda Pilot EX L and this one is exceptional! Such solid classy comfortable SUVs. Not only has the Honda Pilot won my trust, but Sid Dillon has by far been the most trustworthy friendly dealership I've ever done business with. This was my fourth purchase (2 new & 2 preowned) from these guys and it has always been a pleasure.

I Love My Pilot

by from Orland Park, IL on July 28, 2017

This car met all of the needs of our growing family. Plenty of human and cargo space. Gets good gas mileage. Overall, the best car I've ever owned.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Ponca Cotuy on July 17, 2017

This Pilot hasn't given me one bit of trouble. I know I can rely on it on cold days, on Hot days and everywhere in between. I've not once had problem getting it started, and it gives me good gas mileage and the dependability I need. Thanks, Honda!

I haven't had one single problem with this car!

by from Ponca Cotuy on July 17, 2017

This car is a dependable car, classic styling, and I would consider getting another Honda Pilot for sure. This model holds its value, and I never have to worry about it not starting and getting me where I need to go.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from Boston, MA on July 12, 2017

This is a fantastic car, very safe and reliable. It has great entertainment features. The gas mileage is good for a larger vehicle. This car is great in all types of weather, especially the snow. Living in New England it is important to me to have a AWD and this car is great! Honda makes some of the best cars, I would highly recommend.