2006 Honda Ridgeline

Excellent quatlity for the price

by from Bellingham on September 18, 2017

Room to stretch. drives like a car and room to haul in the back. Decent mpg and with leather and heated seats
Not Rated Reliability

Has it all

by from Lummi Island, WA on September 18, 2017

This is the finest little truck I have ever owned. It is big enough to haul sheets of plywood and carries five, rides like a sedan yet I've never gotten it stuck in deep snow or sand. Owned it for six years and it just goes and goes.

Owned for 10 years Great Vehicle!

by from St George, UT on September 17, 2017

This has been a great truck. It's obviously not a big monster truck but man you sure can't beat how comfortable and convenient this truck is. Its ran well too, I've owned it for over 10 years and with just regular maintenance haven't had any issues.

Excellent reliability & great driving truck

by from Ann Arbor mi on September 5, 2017

Great quality for the price. Over 250,000 on it with original exhaust, suspension, and all engine components. Does not use oil and still very comfortable road truck that's great in winter months.

Best truck I've ever owned.

by on August 2, 2017

My wife & I purchased our Black Ridgeline used "2nd owner" with 55,000 miles. Fast forward 5 1/2 years & 123,500 miles later, it was the best truck I've ever owned. I've had multiple Hondas in the past, (1)Prelude, (3)Civics, (2)Accords not to mention a TON of Honda dirt bikes. I love the brand & this truck is the best of them all. Reliable doesn't even begin to describe it, just doing the minimum maintenance & these trucks will go forever. I love the styling, a personal preference. The fact there isn't one at every stop light is cool. The amount of storage is amazing, the trunk under the bed was such a great idea on Hondas part. I took 5 adults to Rocky Point Mexico with all our luggage in total comfort without a problem. It drove smooth, with a full independent suspension it made the miles of highway driving go by effortlessly. I never went four wheeling with it, I went the "street truck" route with mine. A 2" lowering kit on 2011 factory 20" Chevy Camaro rims gave it a killer stance & a sporty ride, believe me this truck could take the corners with this setup. I'll miss this truck a lot, we had a TON of great memories with her. THE ONLY reason we sold it was because a new job opportunity came with a long daily commute.

Most reliable vehicle I've owned.

by from Memphis, TN on July 23, 2017

I love my 2006 Honda Ridgeline (Rtl). I purchased it in 2007 with approximately 32,000 miles. It's spacious, dependable, fun to drive. The Ridgeline is definitely appealing! It's old, and I still get compliments about this vehicle. I was so impressed with my Ridgeline, I just recently purchased a Pilot. I hope it measures up to my Ridgeline as it relates to the overall performance! I will definitely let you know about my Pilot!!

honda made a big mistake in the radiator

by from Vinton Ohio on July 5, 2017

transmission line blew out of radiator causing the transmission to fail later. a big cost to consumer

Great Al;-Purpose Vehicle

by from Mechanicsville, MD on June 3, 2017

This vehicle, from Honda, does it all. Yes, it is comfortable like a sedan, but has the versatility an SUV and a truck. The storage (including hidden storage) is awesome. I can't wait until winter to try out the all wheel drive.

Great Quality, Great Ride

by from Portland, Maine on May 22, 2017

At 11 years old, it's holding up amazingly well. Very impressed with the lack of rattles and gremlins.

Very comfy car

by from Seattle, WA on May 20, 2017

This truck is very easy to drive, took awhile to figure out how to park because its a huge truck. Very spacious

Our Expert Review: 2006 Honda Ridgeline