2007 Honda Ridgeline

I absolutely love my truck!!!!!!

by from Nashville, Tennessee on September 14, 2017

This truck fits my lifestyle perfect and was a great price! I couldn't have asked for a better vehicle for my family to enjoy!

Most reliable

by from Oh on September 8, 2017

Meet all my needs. Good for vacation and around house for any projects. I owned for 8 years and never had problems

Uses car for Havingfun

I FINALLY HAVE A TRUCK !!!!!

by from ARVADA, COLORADO on August 18, 2017

I LOVE MY RIDGELINE !!! MY OLD HONDA WAS STOLEN BUT IT DIDN'T FEEL THE SAME TO DRIVE IT. SO WE WENT BACK TO THE SAME DEALERSHIP THAT I GOT THE HONDA CIVIC AND VOILA I FOUND MY TRUCK. IT RIDES WELL AND IS VERY COMFORTABLE. MY DOG, JACKIE, LIKES IT TOO.

Reliable, Versatile and Comfortable Pick up

by from Denver, CO on August 10, 2017

I have owned this truck for 5 years, it amazes me how reliable and low maintenance this truck really is! I love the roomy interior and the gas mileage is decent too! 4x4 is awesome it has gotten me out of some snowy situations.

good vehicle

by from Vicksburg, Ms on August 6, 2017

Great vehicle, very reliable. Paint peeling and fading on back and top of cab. Headliner is coming/falling down

Uses car for Transportingfamily

bought new in 2007 STX model only produced 2 years

by from Asheville on July 30, 2017

It was the Indy 500 pace car in 2007. I have had ZERO repairs with 128k. Has best AWD and is superior to other 4X4's I have owned.

Nice truck

by from Machesney Park on June 23, 2017

Nice truck,drove a six hour trip and was very comfortable ,gas mileage was exactly what was stated. Would buy again

Most reliable truck on the market

by from Schaumburg IL on June 19, 2017

Outstanding value for money. Trunk under bed is very large and great for storage, tools, groceries. Handle exceptionally in snow with AWD. Outstanding truck.

Well designed pickup truck

by from Pensacola on June 14, 2017

Honda reliability and quality in a truck that drives and handles like a mid size SUV. It meets the needs of 90% of those who need a pickup truck.

Honda is the best!

by from Schaumburg IL on June 10, 2017

Excellent utility vehicle with so many functions' family, work, utility, etc. excellent in snow. Heater and AC are excellent. Great dependable vehicle. Very safe.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Honda Ridgeline