2008 Honda Ridgeline

Love, love, love our RTL Ridgeline!

by from Western MA on August 15, 2017

This car is like a luxury truck or super sweet family hauler, we have a cap on the back for our dog and two kids in car seats in the back. All the buttons and features are in the right locations and do things you want and need. This truck fits our family well and has been very reliable. We have one issue with the vtm light coming on now and then but the mechanic hasn't found a problem and neither have we!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

So far it seems fine

by on August 5, 2017

It a funny way of changing to the next gear. It seems to power up before it jumps into gear...is this normal I hope so. That's my problem only so far.

The perfect midsize truck

by from Dallas, TX on July 11, 2017

Mileage is decent for a truck, maybe 375 miles on a full tank on mostly highway with al stock filters, no upgrades. Very spacious interior, none of my passengers ever complain. Compartments everywhere, rear fold up seats very useful for large gear. Rides nice, drives like an SUV.

excellent use of interior space. plenty of storage

by from chandler, az on July 6, 2017

Excellent all around truck. comfortable cabin and plenty of room in the back seats. trunk space is large and fits golf clubs.

Very impressed with this truck

by from Apple Valley, Mn on July 6, 2017

I've been impressed by the functionality and comfort of this midsize pickup. Only downside is the 5,500 lb tow capacity. Can't really tow a car or large boat, but everything else is no problem.

The best truck option for 99% of us

by from Richmond, Vermont on July 6, 2017

Fantastic mix of functionally, comfort, versatile, efficiency, and reliability. The style is a little quirky, but it grows on you quicky. After 1 day, i could see why almost no one ever sells them.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best truck I ever owned.

by from Sun Lakes on June 26, 2017

The Ridgeline was very reliable and just the right size. I purchased it new in 2008, completed the maintenance according to the schedule and never had any problems. If it wasn't for all the new technology I would not have traded for a 2017 Ridgeline.

Warrior in the City and a Surviror in Nature!

by from ATX on June 16, 2017

This truck has performed tremendously given my seven day non-stop family/personal/work life; Paddle board, drive to work, haul kiddo's, and some cargo routinely...total Swiss-army!

Even though it is almost 10 years old, it is the b

by from Bedford, Va on June 14, 2017

Great car, best I have owned in 50 years. Wish I had bought one sooner. Very versitle vehical. Comfort is beyond full size crew cab pick-ups.

Best truck/SUV I've ever owned

by from Angus,Ontario ,Canada on June 11, 2017

We purchased it new back in 08 and love it. 258689 kms on it now and best overall vehicle I've ever owned. That's why I haven't traded it in after two years, which is what we topically did. It's hauled trailers, loaded with dirt and drywall and is comfortable to drive.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Honda Ridgeline