2011 Honda Ridgeline

Excellent Form + Function

by from Cleveland, TN on July 11, 2017

Meets all our needs being part SUV and part PU truck. Tows our jet ski with ease and has plenty of cargo space. Very good gas mileage for a 250 HP engine mated up to a 5-speed auto transmission. We replaced our SUV and PU truck with the Ridgeline.

Uses car for Havingfun

The best car I ever owned

by from East providence ri on June 29, 2017

This car meet all fixtures and comfort I was looking for love the way they took care of it before handle it to me

Buick Enclave - 2015

by from Greenville, SC on June 19, 2017

Use the Ridgeline for work vehicle. Seats 4-5 comfortably, great ride due to uni-body construction. I can't believe others haven't copied the spare tire enclosed compartment design.

I'm happy with my Honda Ridgeline

by from Richmond, Va on May 24, 2017

The truck drives like a car with lots of interior room and places to store large and small items. Good gas millage and a good ride.

Fabulous Vehicle

by from Cedar City, Utah on January 11, 2013

This truck has it all and is roomy inside. Does Great in the snow. For a Base model, it still has tons of whistles. It comes with four wheel drive and it works very well. Back sliding electric window. One of the coolest features are the trunk and the tail gate that opens both ways. The front seats are very comfortable. The back seat has plenty of leg room and are also very comfortable. Day time running lights. All around a Fabulous truck. I have been getting 18 to 22 mpg.

Great family truck

by from washington on December 24, 2012

The Ridgeline looks and rides great, My wife likes the AWD on slick roads and all the creature comforts like sun roof and seat warmers. It feels heavy and secure on the highway, but handles like a car when in town or a tight parking space. The fit and finish is what you would expect from a Honda. Great truck!

Should have done this sooner

by from Montverde, Florida on October 11, 2012

After more than a few years debate with my self, I finally purchased a 2011 Honda Ridgeline RTL in May of 2012. As this was the very last leftover 2011 Honda Vehicle on the lot, I was able to purchase the vehicle with an unheard price reduction. The MSRP had been one of my reasons for not buying the vehicle in the past. I must admit to being a Honda convert since 1986 and this is my 5th new Honda since 1988. The Honda dealer located here in Leesburg, Florida provides excellent service from the point of sell all the way through the many years of ownership; their service department provides superior service. In all my years of owning Honda vehicles; I have never had to have a major auto repair performed; this is the main reason I have an ardent Honda Fan. I waited until now to submit my review in order to be more objective. I have driven the vehicle approximately 7,000 miles thus far and I am reasonably impressed. Being up in age, I have mobility issues that did not allow me to gain access to other trucks; the Ridgeline is fairly accessible and met my needs with no modifications. The truck ride is far superior to other trucks that I have owned in the past; I have yet to experience any discomfort. As with my past Hondas; I am unimpressed with the noise level experienced inside the vehicle; Honda Corporation would do everyone a big favor by investing a few more dollars into good sound attenuating materials. This is my only real complaint regarding the Ridgeline. My thoughts are that the Ridgeline may not be the vehicle for those engaged in the heavy construction industry; however; for those of us that are weekend warriors; I do not believe that there is any other light duty truck that will serve our needs any better than the Ridgeline. I am sure that the boaters amongst us will find the 4-wheel drive an excellent feature when removing our boats from water at boat ramps. I did add a few accessories to my Ridgeline mostly as a result of reading previous reviews; the accessories are as follows: Honda OEM Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror Honda OEM Window Vent Visors Honda OEM Body Side Molding Bedrug Bed Liner Extang Solid Fold Hard Top Folding Tonneau Cover Pop & Lock Tail Gate Lock Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Liners The one item that I did not order was the Navigation System; initially I thought this was a wise decision due to the cost involved; however; the Navigation System is equipped with a rear view camera that greatly improves your visibility when backing up. I very well may end up adding some form of rearview camera system due to the limited visibility while backing up. Several previous reviewers have expressed concern with the gas mileage; while the mileage does not reflect the 28 mpg that I receive from my 2008 Honda CRV; I have to realize that I am now driving a heavier 4-wheel drive truck. With that said I routinely average 18 mpg while driving approximately 65% rural roads and 35% city roads; however; I live in the flatlands of Florida and I am sure that my mpg would change if elevation changes were involved. I have not driven the Ridgeline on the open highway with the cruise control set yet. Thanks for taking the time to read my review; hopefully it will assist you with your decision.

Lovin' My Ridgeline

by from Bristol, TN on February 27, 2012

After looking high and low for a replacment of two vehicles...a Dodge Durango and a Dodge Truck, I found the perfect compromise. I have the comfort and seating of a SUV, plus the truck bed I need on occasion. The Ridgeline is a sturdy, solidly built truck and I could not be happier with it.

Ridgeline

by from Wilmington, Ma on December 5, 2011

I would strongly recommend a Ridgeline, the ride is great. Very spacious with lots of space to store all kinds of things. The only fault is that I wish the gas mileage was better. Besides the gas mileage I would say this is the best vehicle I have owned to this point.

Love this truck.

by from Ahoskie, NC on October 11, 2011

Drives great. Comfortable ride. Lots of space. Especially like the trunk under the truck bed and the folding rear seats. Decent gas mileage. Top notch nav system