2007 Hummer H 3

Like size Hummer for safety. Spacious vehicle for

by from Schererville In on September 18, 2017

Good value for price. Like I safety well built vehicle. Great value. Recommend it to everyone. Enjoy driving it.
Not Rated Reliability

Customer's service was a little slow, but attended

by from Fort Worth on September 1, 2017

The car met all my expectations, but the prices were a little high and limited inventory. Some of the salesman was to eager to sale me a car without listening to my preference. The Hummer was really nice, but gas prices has sky rocketed.
Not Rated Reliability

Great fun Car. Low Risk Purchase

by from Cleverly MD on August 16, 2017

This truck comes with a four year number to bumper PSW warranty. Great car full of extras and powerful

Uses car for Havingfun

A military veteran's dream!

by from Richmond Heights, Ohio on July 22, 2017

I was looking for a truck for the harsh Cleveland winters but never considered a Hummer before! So glad I did! Sooothbride but rugged! Great turning radius! Stylish with the leather interior, sunroof, touch screen, and premium souund. Also brings back memories from my days in the Army! Perfect fit!

Great for offroad

by from Nebraska on June 15, 2017

This car is amazing for off roading AND cruising. It has exactly what an off road vehicle should have with the luxury of a nice SUV.

Exellent and reliable car especially for winter !

by from Nashville Tn on June 12, 2017

This car is very good and reliable especially in winter season when it snows and never have any problem with it !

Most reliable SUV I've owned !!

by from Phila,Pa. on June 2, 2017

The SUV's perfect for my needs, I go camping !! Getting back to my campsite is bumpy and this 07 Hummer is perfect for the job plus having a lot of fun doing it.

Uses car for Off-roading

One of the most reliable Suv's I've owned.

by from Phila,Pa. on June 2, 2017

I needed a vehicle for camping, I got the right vehicle it goes any where with the 4 wheel drive. It pulls my trailer with ease , No problems.

Uses car for Off-roading

This is a very nice SUV

by from on June 1, 2017

All what a driver want is in that SUV example back up camera and remote starter, GPS, lather etc....

Comfortable, sitting high and very quiet and fun t

by from Cave Creek, AZ on May 7, 2017

Just love it. I purchase it to travel in and feel safe. It is every thing I wanted. I plan to hit the road in the nearer future with my Chihuahua and visit Yellowstone and drive up to Sand point Idaho..There is no doubt it will be a comfortable drive.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Hummer H 3