2008 Hyundai Accent

+++++

by from Ukraine, Kharkov on September 17, 2017

auto surpassed my expectations, convenient, economical, comfortable. At purchase expected less, than received. It is very dynamic on the road, you feel confident even when driving with sharp maneuvers...

A Hyundai is reliable, fun to drive, and stylish

by from Baton Rouge, LA on July 24, 2017

My 2008 Hyundai was the best car I ever owned. It was sleek. It was fast. It was a cool car. The gas mileage was great The motor was quiet getting into this car made me smile. My next car will probably be another Hyundai.

Cheap on gas runs well

by from Denver, co on July 11, 2017

I think it a good car for the cheap price... Less issues than America motor company's. No engine lights like American motor at 100k

Uses car for Offroading

Most Reliable Car I have ever owned

by on July 1, 2017

The car is an excellent choice for getting around the city,traveling and low on gas.I never had any trouble with the car,just kept up maintenance by the new book and it drove smoothly.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

gets you from point a to b while sipping fuel

by from gilbert,az on June 6, 2017

reliable ,inexpensive ,hatchback allows more storage than one might think.. insurance is very reasonable...good car for a new driver...and lets face it how many teenagers know how to drive a manual

If Hyundai made shoes I would go barefoot.Usb0

by from Chattanooga on July 20, 2016

These are cheaply put together with low quality parts. The interior is brittle as can be. You will lose one of your sun visors and they cost $100 to 150 easy. There are recalls for brake light switches on most. The parts are all expensive and if you want to do it yourself its all copyright by Hyundai and you must pay their websites to get answers. They will pressure you hard to go to the dealership so they can charge you for diagnostics and routine maintenance you could do yourself for a quarter of what they charge. You will be replacing ignition coils like crazy at $80 a hit. Its a nice car WHEN it runs but they constantly break and fall apart. Not worth the money. I have a 14 year old Ford Ranger that hasnt given me the grief this 08 Accent has. Point being if I won a Hyundai in a contest....I'd give it back.

Replacement for Honda Civic

by from Reston, VA on February 5, 2014

I started searching for a new car after my Honda Civic was crashed by a fallen tree in a freezing rain. This car, Hyundai Accent, was almost as small and had my preferred manual transmission. It has two advantages over the Honda Civic, namely: (1) the headlights are automatically turned off as soon as the engine is turned off; (2) It has several different intermittent modes of running the windshield wipers. Some disadvantages are (1) inability to open the trunk from the driver's seat; (2) some inconvenience when pressing the clutch pedal; Perhaps, I'll have more to say after having driven it for some time - it's only one month since I bought the car.

Used car but a great little vehicle

by from Council Groves, KS on April 12, 2013

Great car for running around town. Easy and fun to drive. Makes for a wonderful car for our son at school.

It's not a Subaru, but not bad.

by from Hinckey, ny on April 16, 2012

This car offered me what I felt I needed most, reliability and good MPG. That said, it's typical of what I call a 'throwaway car', meaning you drive it until the bolts fall off. I can only hope that with reasonable care and attention that day is a long way off. The difference between lifting the hatch on the Accent and lifting the Subaru's is night and day, tells the whole story. The accent is a featherweight.

Great fuel mileage

by from Austin, TX on February 27, 2012

Great city mileage and highway except speed is a issue it will go about 75 MPH but you will loose fuel effeciency