2005 Hyundai Elantra

Decent, Solid Car

by from Oregon on September 12, 2017

I got the car used and with fairly high mileage. Aside from a broken cooling hose, it was reliable enough. It was comfortable and just nice enough to make me feel like I wasn't slumming it. I'd love to get a newer model in the future.

Owned for 12 years

by from Sandwich, MA on August 3, 2017

This car was great and met all my needs as a college student and young adult. It was great for using for grocery shopping and running errands around town, and also go me all over the country to travel. While at the end of my time owning it, it was certainly dated (entertainment system was lacking bluetooth, and interior was very old) it absolutely served me well and was a fantastic car for someone who doesn't have a lot of money to spend on a brand new vehicle.

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice drive

by from Rumford on July 8, 2017

Good car, good ride, nice price, nice shine, all the perks you need, for a affordable car, good way to drive and cheap, very nice overall great car
Not Rated Reliability

Great driving car, handles very well

by from Paradise, Ca. on June 28, 2017

Very good gas mileage, very quiet and easy to drive, and easy to park. Used primarily to commute to school .

Good First Car to Have

by from Virginia Beach, VA on June 26, 2017

The car was a trooper. I had my Elantra since November of 2016 and I loved driving her. The engine was really good and sure it had some issues, but it stood strong.

Wonderful 2nd car

by from Tecumseh,ok on May 6, 2017

I've never owned hyundai but I absolutely love it. The gas mileage is so much better than my isuzu rodeo. I would definitely buy another one

Nice car for new teenage driver

by from on May 6, 2017

Brought this for a first car for my teenage son and couldn't be more happier. I wanted something not to big and not to small that he could handle. So far so good. I was even surprised that the car has a little pick up . Not a bad ride at all.

Silver Bullet

by from Las Vegas NV on April 7, 2017

Very reliable! Perfect for commuting to work and home. Only needed basic maintenance. Traded it in for a 2015 Hyundai Accent.

Best first car!

by from Girard, OH on April 5, 2017

This car has a great ride, and really good gas mileage! It is an amazing first car! I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

Reliable, affordable, surprisingly roomy economy c

by from Cicero, IL on February 23, 2017

This economy hatchback was a steal in 2005 at $13,995 new. Still going strong in 2017 with 60,900 miles and no major repairs. Starts even in below zero weather, good gas mileage, excellent leg room in the front for tall people. I would gladly buy a new one.