2011 Hyundai Elantra

Above average design

by from Charlotte, NC on September 16, 2017

This car looks sportier and superior than most other 2011 sedan models, but the reliability and performance is just average.

Cherry 2011 Hyundai Elantra

by from Round Rock, TX on September 11, 2017

This has been a super-reliable car for us. I'm sorry to see it go, but we bought a new Elantra. After 6 years it's showing that it's a used car, but its in good shape.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Spokane, WA on September 8, 2017

I have a family of 4 and my fiance is 6'4" so we needed something spacious. This definitely has all the room we need for long trips and the style we were so desperately looking for. It's smooth, speeds up nice, love the stereo, love that it doesn't have leather seats, it's easy to get in and out of, the trunk has so much space, so awesome for our monthly grocery shopping! I highly recommend this car as it is safe, fast, reliable, and adorable!

Great car for mpg but not for races.

by from POUGHKEEPSIE on August 19, 2017

Overall car was almost good. Huge body and space but have to improve on inner facilities. Although newer models were improved now. It will sure be a good car for that price. Price range of used cars will be between 4300 to 8999.

I got my first car 2011 Hyundai Elentra

by from Irvine, CA on August 8, 2017

I got a great car for a very decent price from this dealership. It came very clean and was ready for use the day of purchase. The engine sounded very good and the car ran with zero problems. I also got a very great deal in terms of price.

Great value and features at a great price

by from Bolingbrook, IL on August 6, 2017

This car is great because of all the feature it has like Navigation, great mpg, backup camera, front and rear heating seats, and more.

This car has treated me like a queen!

by from Ocala on July 30, 2017

I never imagined having a car that was high-tech, but Hyundai makes these simple options affordable. This car has treated me well I highly recommend it! Zero maintenance issues, impressive gas mileage, affordable services and a smooth and comfortable ride.

Great car with all the extras i could need

by from Carson city, nv on July 22, 2017

This car meets and exceeds my expectations! Had everything from xm radio to heated seats in front and back! On top of great handling and good gas mileage

This car has been great to us

by from Gilbert on June 20, 2017

I think first of all the exterior styling of the vehicle is really sporty and futuristic looking same with the interior it's swoopyness ties into the exterior nicely. It's super reliable and great on gas!

A fun car to drive but required extensive repairs.

by from Montgomery, IL on June 14, 2017

After driving a hugh SUV, this car was fun to drive. We bought this car with 78000 miles on it and unfortunately had to replace the brakes, the tires, the drive belt, the battery, the starter, the clock switch, the EMS block & TSMS range switch, Timing chain, guide, tensioner, Valve cover gasket, exhaust cam phaser, intake cam phaser, cam seals, transmission sensor and harness. By the time we sold it with 103000 miles, it was running great.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Hyundai Elantra