2017 Ioniq Hybrid

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid

Have you driven the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid?

Fun To Drive!

by Rick from S.E. Virginia on Fri Jun 16 2017

Having owned a 2012 Prius for the past 5 years, I was interested in the Hyundai Ioniq vehicle when I first saw it advertised on television. First off, the Ioniq is fun to drive. I opted for the Limited Model with the Ultimate Package. This car is loaded with all kind of neat little gadgets from "smart" cruise control to automatic braking and lane change assist. The Infinity Sound System is outstanding with crystal clear highs and mid-range as well as booming bass. The sound system, incidentally, is by far the best I have ever owned in an automobile. I also have the 8" screen for the GPS and it is extremely easy to see especially compared to the previous Prius' much smaller screen. Blue Link is very nice and you can do a multiple of things with it, from remote starting the car and setting the inside temperature as well as calling for assistance, should you need it. The car rides substantially better than what the Prius did. It handles bumps well and is extremely tight on the inside with no rattles. The inside sort of reminds you of a "spaceship" with all of the controls. Inside road noise is about the same as the Prius, but the car has a much tighter feel than the Prius. Other nice features are the drivers power seat with lumbar support, the headlights turn with the car which is kind of neat, especially in a curve. The leather seats are quite comfortable and I believe the gas mileage is going to be about on par with the Prius. To be quite honest, there is not much not to like about the Ioniq. I really do like the styling of this vehicle and I'm looking forward to many years of pleasant driving with it.

Love this car!

by LuckyLion from Newport News, VA on Fri Aug 04 2017

I traded a Prius C that I loved and drove for 190K miles for a new Ioniq about a month ago. It was about the same price as a new Prius C, but has a lot more room, is more powerful, and still gets even better gas mileage. I have been getting almost 700 miles out of tank of gas. I think it looks more stylish. I can't believe I'm not seeing more of them around. Having only had it a month, I an't really speak to reliability, but Hyundai has a really long warranty and the hybrid batteries are warrantied for life.

I love this car

by A WALSH from West Islip, NY on Fri Jun 23 2017

I have put 1000 miles on the car and have filled the tank once.(I got the car with a full tank) It cost me 24 dollars to fill the tank. The car is fun to drive, sports mode is awesome. I've always wanted a hybrid and this sporty, stylish hybrid is fun and practical. I've gotten nothing but compliments on the look of the car as well as the drive. It's extremely quiet while the electric battery is operating the car. Smooth drive, plenty of room, the hatchback is pretty awesome as well. I love this car

55 mpg ???

by TJ in Michigan from Flint, Michigan on Tue Jun 20 2017

Nice car in all aspects but I am only getting 45 mpg. I am not driving it in "sport mode"....so what gives? Its still 50% better than the 30-33 I was getting with my old car but wondering when and if it will get over 50 mpg.

I like it but,

by Pat from Deerfield Beach, FL on Fri Aug 25 2017

Everything about it is great except that I have never reached the 55 mph that it is highly recommended for therefore I am only able to give it 4 stars.

loving it

by flybee13 from los angeles,Calif on Wed May 31 2017

I was not interested in buying car, but I test drove it and went home with it. It is very comfortable.

Best and best looking car I have ever owned.

by MikeChgo from Glenview, IL on Thu May 25 2017

I love all the techy features, comfort, and style. The GPS and other icon display are easy to operate and see.

Excellent quality, performance and features

by hawke911 from Muskegon, MI on Fri Jun 23 2017

We enjoy this hybrid much more than the Prius we owned for 8 years - better mileage and ride, stronger engine and handling performance, more features and comfort, more room - over all a better value.

Ioniq's Got It Goin' On!

by Plant-Based rocks it! from Charlotte, NC on Wed Dec 06 2017

I am thrilled with my new car purchase--what an awesome automobile Hyundai has produced here! Truly, I couldn't be happier--am averaging 55-58 mpg's (exactly as stated) and what a smooth ride, sleek sporty styling, and extremely sturdy feeling vehicle (I've driven Volvo and Subaru both which I loved but I have to say this beats both for sturdiness--and there's no competition whatsoever on savings at the pump!). I love everything about my new Ioniq Limited Sedan--and best of all, I'm closer to 100% sustainability than I've ever been before--and it feels great to be taking care of our beautiful planet while meeting my transportation needs--love modeling this for my family, friends, neighbors and to THE WORLD!!! Thank you, Hyundai Motors--hats off to you for this great vehicle!!!

Ioniq's Got It Goin' On!