2018 Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid

5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid?

Amazing Ride!

by JimmySD from San Diego on Thu May 17 2018

Ive owned the PHEV Ioniq for a little more than two weeks now. I've driven over 1100 miles and just put gas in the tank (only 9 gals since I was at a 1/4 tank). I'm getting about 135MPG which is crazy. Some days I'm getting over 400 mpgs. I get about 30 miles on a full electric charge, so that just about covers my commute, then I plug in at work and am usually charged for the ride home (7 hr 30 mins to fully charge on the level 1 charger). It's comfortable. I love the styling. The interior is intuitive and normal (unlike other hybrids that are more space ship like). I find I get good pick up on the highway, but it could use a bit more zip off the start line. I love getting rebates Federal, State and from electric company. When I get the plates I will be applying for carpool lane stickers--another bonus. These were hard to find. No dealer in SD had more than 3 vehicles on the lot. I think there were less than 10 in all of San Diego county.

I love my Ioniq!

by MarkAlb from Visalia, CA on Fri Jun 22 2018

The Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In is by far the best automotive purchase I've ever made. I was looking for economy first. Nothing touches the Ioniq. I'm averaging over 70 mpg in my total driving experience since I bought the care 3 weeks ago. We bought the base model and love the way it looks and the features that are included.

Amazing fuel economy and electric range!

by Jimwolff64 from Woodland, CA on Sun May 13 2018

I'm very happy with this car. I've gone over 1000 miles on less than a half a tank, thanks to electric range of 29 miles. Comfortable with a surprisingly well equipped base model.

LOVE THIS CAR HYUNDAI PLEASE MAKE MORE!

by emgatl123 from Atlanta, GA on Tue Aug 28 2018

THIS IS THE BEST CAR. I love driving it. I feel so good about making the decision to purchase this vehicle. I love driving to work each day on all electric. I love charging it at the free superchargers around town. I love that I am NOT POLLUTING gross exhaust fumes that harm children with asthma. I love that I am not contributing to the fossil fuel industry. I love that I am helping to curb emissions that cause climate change and harm innocent wildlife. The car is awesome. Please get one.