2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

most comfortable

by from saugerties ny on September 18, 2017

this car meets all my needs and my growing family's need its roomy and sleek excellent the style and design is sleek and modern not to overwhelming
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Brentwood, TN on August 23, 2017

The Hyundai Sante Fe Sport has a great GPS, easy to read and large display! Also, the interior was very spacious, as well as the cargo area in the back. The trunk visor covered my things from being in sight. The sunroof was fabulous, very long and extending to the rear passengers. I also used the rear window shade screens, esp. when my grandchild was in her car seat. Great ride!

Most comfortable car I've ever own.i love my car

by from Idaho falls Idaho on August 19, 2017

I love this car. I would buy another one in a heartbeat. I would recommend the dealer to anyone too. This is an awesome car.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport -Fully Loaded

by from Corvallis, OR on July 26, 2017

I have had it for a little over week and it is great so far. Lets start with the two negatives I can think of: it has decent gas mileage which is what I was looking for but unfortunately I do a lot of commuting in a small town which means that it averages ~15mpg but on the freeway it averages ~25+. It also uses more than normal force to push on the throttle which my foot got a bit sore driving it over 2 hours on a freeway. Other than that it is a great car. It has a lot of room for kids and pups, it is designed great and looks really nice both inside and out. I would definitely recommend.

Very helpful especially during winter

by from chicago,il on July 18, 2017

Its really reliable, helpful during winter and under different weather conditions. It doesnt have a really good acceleration at start but it does go fast if you want her to

Really good driving quality in this car.

by from Spartanburg, sc on July 13, 2017

This car is perfect for the traveling type. It gets wonderful gas mileage and is smooth sailing while driving. As for maintaining this car it is a little on the expensive side but if you treat it right no need to worry about that.
Not Rated Reliability

Best bang for the buck in the SUV category

by from Toronto on June 25, 2017

For years we drove a BMW X3, loved it, but now that it's dead we can't afford to get back into an X3... Santa Fe Limited is the answer!

it is the third santa fe have owned

by from ohio on May 12, 2017

love these cars I have a 2004, 2009 ,2016 . They are mechanical good .And do not cost a fortune for maintenance.

Retired

by from on April 14, 2017

Love the panaramic sunroof leather interior and the color copper canyon Heated seats and steering wheel

Bumpy car with good dynamics.

by from Toronto, ON on April 13, 2017

Have been owing 2013 Santa Fe 2.0L Sport Turbo for 4+ years; bought it from Hyundai Maple (Vaughan, ON). Being a conservative owner/driver, had chosen 19" wheels, no sunroof, no front/rear view camera, no in-built navigation system. Had leased the car for 3 years ($1.500 CAD down) for $480 CAD monthly. Paid out it for $17K in 2015 (3-year lease) with 20K on the clock at that time. Use the car mainly for 'pleasure', so it has 32K (Apr.2017) on the odometer. Overall impression: On the 'plus' side - roomy car with comfortable seats and good (although slightly hesitating) dynamics On the minus side - too bumpy. This is likely because in pursuit to make the car sporty, Hyundai saved too much on the its weight. Another thing: while on HWYs the car does consume what it is advertised in specs (8-9L/100km), its appetite in the city (GTA) is pretty high, 14-16L/100 km. Overall impression: great car for smooth roads and long travels on highways.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe