2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Santa Fe Sport Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
4.3

Santa Fe Sport lives up to reputation.

Maintenance costs are cheaper than Honda CR-V. Shocks are stiff, but ride is excellent on most surfaces. Design is excellent inside and out. Cloth seat material is good choice. Easy to clean and hard to damage with routine sliding car seats or luggage in and out.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

This car met all of my needs! It was one of several test drives, but it was great on gas and equipment. It did not have a sunroof, but at least I do not have to worry with leaks! I absolutely love this car and think I will always be in the Hyundai/Kia family!

4.0

A good car for the money

This car has lots of nice features, good gas mileage, good safety rating, and is nice to drive. Even has a sport mode when I need extra power. The seats are comfortable and we can fit five people with no problem. The back hatch area is surprisingly spacious and can accommodate all of our luggage. The exterior looks nice. Headlights are very nice as well as the other external features. It's a good car and I would buy another one.

Second Hyundai we own

This car 🚗 has met my expectations. A good sound 🔊 system, plenty of leg and head room. Sad ☹ that they have quit making this style.

Awesome car

I was looking for a mid-sized SUV and started my search with the KIA Sorento. Cars.com made it easy to compare models. The features and price of the Santa Fe Sport met all of my expectations. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was my car!

4.1

Third Hyundai

This is the third time I’ve purchased a Santa Fe. I like the car. I would recommend it to other people. Thank you. Stop having so many words needed to fill out this box.

4.4

very reliable i love the proformance

This car met all of my needs it is quick the colour is nice the interior is nice l love the stylish head lights nice .

Car evaluation

I'm very pleased with how my car handles, both local and longer distances. It also meets my needs for shopping trips and all round comfort

Santa Fe Sport owner

Walked in with an open mind and walked out with an excellent vehicle. Great truck. Roomy interior, just solid speed, former lease, decent ride. Good quality warr

3.7

Is is reliable Truck I can depend on it getting .

The ride is Good. My Interior is not so good stern wheel is paint is chipping. Also the arm rests is chipping. As if I had it for 7 years are so .