2011 Hyundai Sonata

Amazing car for 275hp and 34 MPG

by from Baltimore, MD on September 7, 2017

Test drive one and loved it. Bought it and drove it for two years without a single problem. It's not great for snow by any means, but otherwise a great car. Comfy and reliable. Plus 275hp and still gets 34 mpg. I could Ween out 460 miles out of a single tank.

Very nice inteerior layout

by from salem, OR on August 26, 2017

Very nice curves on body. Very roomy interior, as well as interior being very appealing visually. Good gas mileage

love my big baby

by from washington, DC on August 24, 2017

well my 1st car that I have now I love it. I'm happy I went threw cars.com it gave me all the answers I needed and found me a car that I wanted with a great price. Thank you cars.com

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Extremely reliable car.

by on August 16, 2017

I purchased this 2011 Sonata with about 23k miles on it. I love the new design and styling. Great acceleration for a 4 cylinder engine. Comfortable ride both commuting and for long trips. Very pleased with the gas mileage I have gotten over the years. Would definitely purchase another Hyundai.

Safe,Economical, Stylish and Reliable.

by from Sobieski, Wi on August 16, 2017

Great car overall, very reliable, stylish with great company support. The standard equipment includes: 1. stability control. 2. Traction control. 3. ABS brakes with four wheel disc. 4. iPod Jacks. 5. Satellite Radio. 6. Hands free phone with blue tooth. 7. Six speed auto transmission.

One of the smoothest car I've driven before

by on August 6, 2017

I think it's really comfortable especially for the price the car is valued at. Many different features to play with!

Love it!

by from Orlando, Fl on August 4, 2017

Good looking car, fun to drive especially if you have the 2.0t, car gets lots of conpliments, nice features.

Great car so far

by from Vancouver, WA on August 1, 2017

Only had the car for about a month now but my wife loves it. It is very comfy to drive and ride in for long road trips. We've already put a couple thousand miles on it taking it across 2 states. Engine makes some noise and was concerning at first. But we've found that to be normal for the GDI engines across the board. It runs great so far and don't have any complaints. Gas mileage is awesome and we are very happy with it so far.

Fun to drive and very safe

by from Sacramento on July 30, 2017

This is a great car. It has all around airbags for safety and feels very secure on the road. I own the non turbo model, but for a 4 cylinder, it has a lot of pep and the fuel efficiency is amazingly good. This car also has a TON of head and leg room (even in the back seats) and is very comfortable to drive or ride along on road trips.

Most reliable car ive owned

by from Chesapeake va on July 29, 2017

I love this car and it meets all my needs! It's quick on the road and drives great! The car has never needed any major maintenance and has over 70k miles!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Hyundai Sonata