2013 Sonata

2013 Hyundai Sonata

2013 Hyundai Sonata

4.4

Have you driven the 2013 Hyundai Sonata?

Love This Car

by Eth from Pennsylvania on March 28, 2014

I always thought of Hyundai as being cheaply built cars. This all changed when i got an elantra for a rental car in california in 2011. I was impressed to say the least. I needed a new car in December 2012 and test drove the sonata and elantra. I loved the extra room the sonata had. I have not showed this car to 1 person who has not complimented me on how "sporty" and "stylish" it looks on the outside. They usually compliment the inside as well. I have had this car for well over a year now...put 20,000 miles on it and absolutely still LOVE this car. It handles effortlessly and is smooth to drive. Have not had 1 mechanical issue with the car. A huge selling point of Hyundai is the warranty. Nowhere else can you beat this warranty.

Love this car

by Goffer milage from Eugene Oregon on May 25, 2014

I have had my Hyundai sonata for a year (1,2000)+ miles and never in a fill-up to fill-up got less then 30 mpg and most of the time 32 mpg. I drive 35 miles a day to work one way so it gives me a good idea of how it will perform in the future so I can calculate my cost. Can't say enough good about this car Yahoo.

Sonata Believer

by Hyundai Novice from chester county, pa on February 11, 2013

I always like the looks of this car. I rented this car on a couple of occasions and was surprised on the quality and looks of the car. I finally broke down and traded my gas guzzeling SUV for this car. I got a great deal and love all the features of my Sonata Limited. The moon roof is awesome and all the features you get work well such as the blue tooth, back up camera, navigation system. Its a nice solid vehicle and looks really nice. I get a lot of compliments. Never thought I would buy a Hyundai but so far I am a believer.

My First Hyundai. Very Impressed

by LWilliams from Washington, DC on January 7, 2014

I decided to purchase my 2013 Hyundai Sonata SE Turbo, after I spent two years in a 2012 Altima Coupe. The Hyundai dealers gave me an awesome deal, so I couldn't resist. This is the most powerful car I've ever owned. And the power is smooth and effortless. The build quality is excellent. I actully put 3,000 miles on it in less than two weeks (Family vacation, Virginia to Alabama). I would recommend this car based on the styling alone. I looked at the 2014 Altima, 2014 Honda Accord, but the Sonata was the best looking.

Most trouble free car I ever bought new.

by blue racer from Solon Ia on October 1, 2013

Bought a new Sonata SE in June. Love it, great milage, looks good, good quality fit and finish. Good value for the money, rides nice, very happy so far. Love the xm radio and navigation, and cumphy seats. Would reccomend to other people and I do.

Satisfied-so far!

by A good replacement from Los Angles on October 14, 2013

Had the car for about 4 weekshave 500+ miles on it. Replaced a '98 Camry. So far I like the car. I enjoy the features that a new car comes with. The car handles well, although the electronic steering is a little starnge at first. You don't get the same feel of the road that you have with hydrolic mode and there is a tendency to overcorrect for "float" on the road. The 4 cylinder engine has adequate power, but not as responsive to passing as others that I have driven. Overall, I am satisfied so far.

As advertised

by Wally from Ohio on July 22, 2012

Love this car. Handles great. Gas mileage fantastic, especially highway. No complaints with car in any way. Dealer service is another matter.

great car

by jay from memphis, tn on October 8, 2013

loving my new sonata. its the third one i've owned and i'm sold on them. styling is great and the performance is superb.

Best Value for Reasonably Priced Cars

by My First Car from New Orleans, LA on August 23, 2012

This was my first purchase (2013 Sonata GLS). I was looking in the $18k-$22k (pre tax, title, and license). Ended up getting this model for $19.9k, sun roof included. When comparing to cars in the price range I was looking at, the Sonata had by far the best interior design. All models have Bluetooth built into it at no extra charge, whereas other car companies wanted to charge an extra couple grand for a package upgrade. The Bluetooth is very easy to use and promotes much safer driving. The interior is very spacious for me (6' 0" male) and all passengers. Performance is average -- nothing special about the pickup or handling. As long as you're driving like a normal human being, this car is perfect. I would like to see a bigger wheel (16" standard on GLS model) as I live in New Orleans and it's potholes galore here. The Hyundai BlueLink (comparable to OnStar) has not been the best with directions. Whenever I try to use it, the automated voice will not hear me and eventually have me call the help desk to which I speak to a representative who tells me to repeat the same steps I just completed. This needs to be fixed, but the system has some great features such as speed detectors and location identification (for those of you with kids). Overall, happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone. Best value on the market for its price range.

Absolutey love it.

by Traveller from Baltimore,Md. on February 8, 2016

Before I purchased this car I had a 98 Cadillac which was a gas guzzler. My first trip home which is a 9 hour trip, I had to fill up twice both ways. When I took my new Hyundai on the 9 hours trip home, one tank..ONE tank took me the whole way and did the same coming back. As for gas PERIOD IT lasts me almost two weeks with inner city driving and its MUCH MUCH less $30-$40 less to fill up.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26