2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

If I could aford it Iwould get it

by from Hampshire, IL on September 18, 2017

great mpg, is quiet, not cramped, comfortable, looks cool, runs great overall it is a very good car.
Not Rated Reliability

Gas sipper!

by from Lexington, KY on September 11, 2017

Very reliable with excellent technology features. Trunk is small due to the battery placement. Excellent gas mileage. Do not hold value very well but that is true of most sedans.

In love

by from Collingdale, pa on September 3, 2017

This was the first car I've ever financed and I have no regrets. I love the exterior and interior design. It is very comfortable to drive and sit in. Gets great gas mileage. The only thing I've had to get replaced in the last 5 years was a wheel bearing which is covered under my warranty so I did not have to pay anything. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a stylish but affordable hybrid.

Overall a very good car.

by from Aurora, Co. on August 26, 2017

Miles per gallon not nearly what the sticker said. At best I get 30.5 mpg. I do live in high altitude which they say is one factor. Please tell me what you get. Thank you.

best car for the money I've ever owned

by from Parker, Colorado on August 8, 2017

This model-quick ,quiet! In five years, replaced the engine battery and brakes ,with 88,000 miles! Required maintenance is minimal; a six speed auto tranny you can shift-and the ability to take it out of hybrid mode in heavy snow!

Uses car for Havingfun

Rare opportunity

by from Sacramento on July 31, 2017

Rare you'll find a 2012 Hybrid Sonata with only 25,000 miles Purchased new, just don't drive it much.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

More for your money

by from Milwaukee WI on July 21, 2017

So far so good, only have had a short time. This is our third Hyundai, can't beat what you receive for your money. Disappointed the boothtooth doesn't work well with iPhone 6, wife doesn't seem to have issues with her Android though. Head room a little tight. Different driving a hybrid, but getting use to it. Love the gas savings. (Rideshare)

I love this car more than any other car I owned

by from Evansville, IN on July 14, 2017

This car is a perfect family car. Pros: 1. Interior Quality 2. Tech 3. Audio System 4. Price 5. Reliable Cons: 1. Sluggish acceleration at times 2. Milage is not as promised

Love My Sonata Hybrid!

by from Minnesota on July 9, 2017

I recently purchased a black 2012 Sonata Hybrid with only 39,000 miles on it. The car was well cared for and looks almost new. I know some people have complained that the hybrid system isn't the most refined, but after driving this daily for almost a month, I LOVE this car! There is plenty of power under the hood when you need it, and once you begin to learn how to truly drive a hybrid and use the various options on the screens to teach you how to keep the car in a fuel efficient state, you will be surprised with the MPG's you can crank out. Bear in mind, this isn't a small car or a Prius, so you're not going to get 50mpg. I traded a 2010 Ford Fusion for this, and I am getting 10-12 mpg better than I did with what is in my opinion a much better looking and handling car with more horsepower under the hood. I'm getting 120-150 miles more on a tank of fuel in mixed driving than I did with the Fusion. I anticipate having this car for a long time and look forward to learning how to be even more efficient with the MPG's. Keeping the car in EV mode quickly becomes a game!

Great on gas and good for the value

by from Fort Worth, TX on May 7, 2017

Hybrid gets great mileage. I used this vehicle for a couple of years before upgrading to a newer model Perfect for daily use and commute

Our Expert Review: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid