2011 Hyundai Tucson

Best Car I've Owned

by from Cedarburg, WI on August 25, 2017

It's comfortable and easy to drive. Highly recommend it. It would be a great car of a family and just a single woman/man as well. There's plenty of space. It is quiet. Great specs. Wonderful car

Handles beautifully

by from Sarasota, FL on August 22, 2017

This car has been very helpful to the family. We have felt safe and secure in it, and have really enjoyed owning it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This is the best car I've owned!

by from Cedarburg, WI on August 9, 2017

The comfort is good but the reliability and look of the car is exceptional. It has all the features of a pricey car but isn't the price. Love it!

Best small SUV out there

by from Trussville, Al on July 13, 2017

Was afraid of changing from a sedan to an suv, but needed something to transport my dogs. After researching all suvs & test driving all of the smaller models, I bought a used 2011 Tucson Limited. After 3 1/3 years, I still love, love, love it! Big enough to carry my dogs with the back seat down, but small enough that it handles like a sedan. I have had so many compliments from people in parking lots, mostly because of the color, Kiwi green, but then I offer to show the inside and they fall in love.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable and good family car

by from Auburn, Ohio on May 6, 2017

I really like my Tucson. We have two small children and this is a great family car. It's easy to get the kids in and our of their car seats. I like the size, not too big but not small.The only draw back is the amount of trunk space. It is good for day to day use but not large enough when we travel.

Very smooth ride!! Great SUV for a family of 3!!

by from Brooklyn Park, MN on July 2, 2015

I love this car...I love it more and more each day I drive it. I am a single mom of 2. I recently got this car few weeks ago I and I got rid of my Ponitac Grand Am. This car has lots of nice features and has a arm rest and cup holders in the back seats for my kids. The ride is smooth and no more putting grocerys in the back seats I can fit all my grocerys in the trunk. Me and my family are very outdoorsy people so we go for walks bike rides. I can fit both my kids bike in the truck, or one bike and even a stroller and a bike. I love this car am so happy with this buy and it was a good deal. Hyundai has awesome cars...in a few years I will get the Santa Fe...but for now the Tuscon is PERFECT! BUY THIS CAR YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Great Car

by from Arlington, VA on October 31, 2014

I wasn't very sure about a Hyundai, but since I purchased the car, best purchase I've made in a while for a vehicle.

THE BEST DEAL YOU CAN GET

by from PALIESTINE on March 10, 2014

5 STARS CAR THE BEST IN EVERY THING TECHNOLOGY COMFORT AND BEAUTIFUL DESIGN FUN TO DRIVE BLUETOOTH GPS USB I POD I TRY THIS CAR AD I TELL THIS IS AWESOME

Hyundai Tuscon 2011

by from I am a retired deputy Pprincipal .Live in Barbados on March 4, 2014

I bought hyundai Tuscon in March 2011. I have put 84000 Kilometres on it and have had no problems. Besides the regular maintenance the vehicle has given marvellous service. I like the exterior desigfn and have added chrome acccessories to it . Everyone admires it and ask lots of questions i am totally satisfied with it .

Great Car

by from California on February 18, 2014

This is a fun car to drive. It has all the options and very little maintenance is needed. It is quiet, roomy for four, has enough power to climb the mountains to Nevada and never lacks for comfort.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Hyundai Tucson