2012 Hyundai Veloster

Best Car I've ever oened!

by from Wilmington, NC on September 12, 2017

Handled well, GREAT speed and performance! Stylish 3 door coupe! The best!!!! I would buy thus car again, but, the turbo!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good all around!

by on August 4, 2017

This gas has amazing gas mileage perfect size for my family of 3 with enough trunk space. But I was in a accident and this car saved my life! The value is just amazing.

Best car I've owned and very stylish

by from CHEBOYGAN mi on July 29, 2017

This car has meet all my needs since I bought it. This car is more for parents with one child, due to the car only having 3 doors. I just had a baby and trying to get a car seat in and out not enough room.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Hyundai does not stand behind car

by on July 22, 2017

I bought the Volester and immediately the interior started to fall apart. The speaker went out. The bumper clip snapped and the bumper hang. Worse of all the engine went out after only 5 years. I am military stationed overseas, so Hyundai said they do not cover it under the warranty since I left the country. So because the MILITARY sent me to Germany with this car the product is not good enough to stand behind now? I have never been so disappointed in a product.

Amazing

by from KY on July 20, 2017

This vehicle is so smooth, I own a 2012 model but it looks like a 2016/2017. The interior is nice and proportional. The outside gives you a sporty coupe style. The 3 doors and a hatchback make the vehicle unlike any other. I own a 6-speed automatic & it has a slap stick with paddle shifter on the steering wheel that make you feel like you're in a race car. To make everything even better you get a panaramic sunroof that really lightens up the inside. I love this vehicle. I highly recommend.

I love this car

by from Boston, ma on July 15, 2017

I really like the Sterling of this car I am interested in getting the check package it's got a lot of value and features for the price the car is very unique I hope to purchase one within the next wee...
I really like the Sterling of this car I am interested in getting the check package it's got a lot of value and features for the price the car is very unique I hope to purchase one within the next week
Not Rated Reliability

Great car, just underpowered

by from Tacoma, Washington on July 12, 2017

This is a great car! its got snappy steering. awesome brake pedal feel. very good on gas. i odnt drive my car lightly by any stretch and this car takes a beating and still comes back for more. its been very reliable. only issue ive had with it were the brakes (my own fault though). The interior is well thought out and everything is clear and ergonomic. The exterior has those amazing aggressive lines and the fenders are on point. Like the title says it is pretty underpowered. i have to drop the pedal to the floor any time im getting on freeways or pulling out into traffic. The turbo model would be much better suited for petrolheads. But once you're up to speed the thing comes to life. i can weave in and out of traffic any time i want to. It has noticeable understeer under heavy meneuvering. but with a little left foot breaking it stays nice and tight. i can hit any apex with ease in this car. i was very surprised by the stock stereo as well. Loud, Bass has good response and everything is crystal clear at loud volumes. again. this is a great little car. it just needs a limited slip differential and more power

Sporty Car with Great Fuel Economy

by from Denver, CO on July 11, 2017

Our 2012 Veloster has almost 100k miles on it, and has given us nothing but joy since we got it. The 2-doors-on-one-side, one-door-on-another is a great concept, and the car is roomy and comfortable. The only thing to keep an eye out for is the suspension- we love it, but it's definitely firm and sporty feeling... not soft.

what a great little roadster.

by from Wilkesboro nc on June 24, 2017

This car thinks it's a porche. It corners like it's on rails. The sunroof and backup camera will make you think it's a luxury ride. Plenty of room for a 3 door car.

Good Car

by from leesville, la on June 5, 2017

If you want a sporty car without spending too much this is the car for you. It is a manual transmission which makes it fun to drive.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Hyundai Veloster