2003 Infiniti G 35

It drives great , nice size

by from on September 17, 2017

I love Infiniti cars I want a g35 , this car is my dream car it's pretty and I love the sound of the car it feels great hearing a v6
Not Rated Reliability

Baby GTR

by from Roswell, Georgia on August 9, 2017

This car is considered the Babyzilla for a reason, and after driving mine for sport after two years I saw why. Stock with 280 to the crank for hp and lbs tq the car came ready to be moded. After a few upgrades to loosen airflow to the engine you see the true potential of the mini-GTR sitting at your feet. Although the interior was mainly plastic that you'd find in a standard economy car the modeling and leather interwoven to the plastic surface presented itself as the essence of a middle tiered sports car. The cornering performance and persona when driving was enough to keep me in the car, but the tedious costly repairs became all too common to continue its use as a daily driver/enthusiast car.

First car as an adult!

by from Chicago, IL on August 8, 2017

This car was a hand-me-down from my mom when she got a new car. At its age and mileage, I had anticipated it would be working a bit better than it has been despite consistent maintenance. The spoiler as a feature hasn't been worth it, if you want to keep the car a while. It rusted out pretty early on, and had been a problem for a while. The rims, also, didn't wear well. Since I've gotten it, I've had to spend a good deal on maintenance and upkeep. It's not a very good car for someone without a garage in the city. The pick-up has been incredible and feels safe driving in crazy traffic. The computer has been malfunctioning the last two months, so it's time to put it to rest. As a newer car owner, I am not sure how this compares to other cars of the same age, but I grew up with this car and knew many of its positives and quirks for the last 14 years.

The nicest and most and performed car

by from Shirley,NewYork on July 31, 2017

This car meets my every day needs.It has great MPG and when I am driving and when driving on the highway it is very smooth and very nice from the inside and outside.It is 5 speed automatic with very smooth gears and I love it.Thanks to this website I have the car of my dreams!!

This car is one strong machine.

by from BROOKLYN on July 24, 2017

This vehicle is very comfy very good in perfomance plenty of leg room 2 usb ports both sides heated seats the driver seat is the beats seats you can put your seat how you want it.

Uses car for Havingfun

I loved it so much I'm buying another one

by from Allentown on July 13, 2017

The Infiniti G 35 is iconic whether you like luxury or sporty cars. Infinity is a branch off of Nissan so most to all of their cars are very high performance! Whether you like to go fast or commute in style the Infiniti G 35 is the car for you.

Great Car

by on July 10, 2017

Impressed with how well the car has held up for almost 15 years. It has great features that would have been ahead of it's time in 2003. It lacks features for 2017, but I am very comfortable with the car.

Low milage luxury Infiniti

by on July 3, 2017

This is an excellent vehicle with low miles. It's the luxury class of Infiniti for 2003 with leather seats, sun roof, wood trim. A few minor exterior scratches, interior is clean and well kept.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Dream Car

by from Sunnyvale, CA on June 30, 2017

This car is definitely amazing. If your looking for having fun and commuting at the same time buy yourself one. I currently own one and I have so much plans for mods that I'm going to do to it. It's very reliable I haven't had any major problems and I'm sitting around 160,000+ miles. Everyday riding it has been a dream come true especially can't wait to have it part of my car collection when I'm older

Uses car for Havingfun

Best bang for the buck sports car

by from Haines city, fl on June 11, 2017

Great value and performance right out the box. With minimum work and a few choice upgrades this car will always keep a grin on your face.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Infiniti G 35