2004 Infiniti G 35

great first car

by from Rockford, IL on September 15, 2017

Loved it, very roomy. Felt like a race car. Great sound, wish I didn't have so many initial problems when I first purchased but overall loved my car.

Ive had no regrets buying

by on September 6, 2017

I bought my 2004 Infiniti G35x Premium over a year ago and about 50,000 miles later it's been one of the best cars I've ever bought. My only real complaints with it are the gas mileage isn't the best I get a Max of 250 miles from a full tank to quarter on premium gas. The other complaint is that these cars eat through rear brakeike water I've replaced mine twice in the year and a half I've owned it and I'm about to come up on my third soon I've never had a car eat through rear brakes that bad. Overall though it's been a great car and I'd recommend one to anyone looking for a car I'd buy another if anything happened to my current one.

Very reliable, almost no mechanical problems---

by from Atlanta, GA on September 2, 2017

This car has truly performed beyond expectations in almost every aspect---reliability, performance, ride, handling, comfort, durability of exterior finish and interior surfaces. I have been, obviously, extremely pleased with it.

Favorite car I have owned

by from Pheonix,Az on August 21, 2017

This was my very first stick-shift car and I fell in love with it. It was fast, comfortable and just fit my personality. I LOVE IT.

Looks great, drives great

by on August 16, 2017

This car is a head turner, drives great, and is comfortable. It has a powerful engine and is a smooth ride. Mileage could be better, but the V6 engine does take its toll. Overall, good to drive if you're looking for a powerful, comfortable and good looking coupe that can compete against the best in its class.

Luxury & power

by from Anaheim on August 11, 2017

I love the distinctive roaring sound of Infiniti, the performance and handling of the G35 is a signature for it.
Not Rated Reliability

incredibly reliable, fun to drive & good looking

by from St Paul MN on August 7, 2017

I feel in love with this car on the test drive. Bought it used and it's been a solid performer since day one. It handles like a dream, can plow through snow like you'd expect a SUV to do, great performance, and decked out on all the options you could want. Sporty looks but absolutely solid, always felt like my family was safe riding around in it.

Under rated power and lots of luxury

by from Brooklyn, NY on July 31, 2017

This car comes in at a stock whopping 290 HP. The interior is basic but a lot of room for cheap and savvy personalization. That includes a screen and etc. The cars interior is also quite spacious in the front and a great buy for the luxury for the year it came out and the price you can buy the car for.

One of the best first cars to have

by from New york on July 28, 2017

This car is perfect for somebody who wants luxury and sport in a car. It is stylish inside and out and quick too. This was my first (driveable) car and I wouldn't have picked any other. The car has an amazing sound system, very spacious backseats for being a coupe, and a great feel to drive. The car has about 280 horsepower and 260 ft/lb of torque so it has a lot of capabilities. The engine was reliable and the only thing to look out for is that it does burn oil. I would recommend this car to anybody interested in a luxury sports car. My favorite car of all time!

Incredible sports car!

by from Charlotte, NC on July 20, 2017

I purchased my 2004 G35 in early 2016 for under $10k with less than 85,000 miles and it has been a pleasure to own. I've owned Nissans for over 6 years so I knew I was making the right choice in choosing this vehicle. It has become my project car and although it is more expensive to modify than most cars, the reliability, comfort and style of this car is amazing. I've had no issues with the vehicle since I owned it and stock performance wise, it's a great starting sports car to own. There is a lot of potential for this vehicle if you choose to modify it.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Infiniti G 35